Persona 5 - Coming to...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still playing GTA5, just trying to get 100% on the missions and shit.

I'm not close to giving up on the console.

I still have Kingdom Hearts 1.5 to finish, then Kingdom Hearts 2.5 will be out. South Park... Final Fantasy XIII-3. There's a lot still coming to the system that will keep me there for the foreseeable future.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Winter 2014 is always November-December. January is never part of "winter" as far as game releases go.

And Dragon's Crown's art style is amazing as fuck. I can't imagine someone having a real issuing in "getting past" it. The people who took issue with the character designs are total dumbfucks.
2giAaNw.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Cherry picking a slightly odd picture doesn't make it any less fantastic!
Hmm I wasn't, it's my favorite picture. If I wanted to point out why people dislike the art it'd be suggestive stuff, or anything involving the sorceress. Some people dislike anime style in general though and quite a few people complained about the art in the game is what I meant, but if you don't mind/like the style, the game behind the art is great.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I could live without the sorceress' literally impossible physics, but besides that the art style in DC was amazing... first platinum in a while I had to put on complete hold though from how long it is though, heh.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Holy shit, talk about milking a franchise. They also announced a sequel to the persona fighting game as well.

One thing that worries me though; isn't atlus owned by sega now? The last thing I want to see is them cutting content when bringing it over, like they did with the yakuza series.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I quit console gaming in 98 for the PC and didn't come back until 2009 with the PS3. Loved the Persona 3 FES download on PS network (still miss the game) was hoping Persona 4 would be available on the PS4 by now (sold my ps3) but piss on it. Persona 5 coming out I'll just have to buy a used console from Gamestop or something.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
P5 is coming out on PS4, this thread is old as shit, there's still Sean posts in it, he forgot to delete them, that's how old it is.

They released an anime trailer during TGS and confirmed it's coming for both PS3 and PS4, by the end of next year(so probably solid 2016 out of japan).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly the release date is March 2015 in JP/NA/EU. Not sure I believe that there's no delay for localization of an Atlus game though. March in JP, September in NA/EU seems much more likely.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Nice to see what the actually gameplay looks like. Looks like a huge jump from Persona 4 , but considering that game came 7 years ago that is to be expected.

Tenks

Haven't booted up my PS3 in over a year but will be buying this. Can't get enough Persona.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Haven't booted up my PS3 in over a year but will be buying this. Can't get enough Persona.
Don't know how well it'll run on PS3, I'm definitely getting it on PS4 since I'll buy one soonish so I'll have it for this.

Tenks

Persona 3 and 4 is the best back-to-back RPG sequel ever. I'll fight anyone who argues.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy III.

Fuck you revisionists.

Edit: Actually I don't even need an asterisk.

Final Fantasy IV-V-VI.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Persona 4 Golden is my favorite turn-based RPG ever with FF VI at a very close second.