Persona 5 - Coming to...

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Sadly, and breaks my heart lol but Star Ocean 5, at least what was released in Japan, seemed fairly underwhelming. I'm hoping for the best though.
Hadn't heard anything - good or bad - about it, so looked into it and wtf. Common consensus holds that the combat is boring?! That's fatal, if true.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Biggest complaint I hear about SO5 right now is that it's short(20ish hours) and pretty small in scope for a game called "star ocean"

norp

Bronze Squire
Release date announced today for North America is 2/14/2017. A bit sad that it's 5 months after Japan, but I'm super hyped. The pre-order is up on Amazon now as well.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New E3 Trailer...

So far away till release.... sigh. =(

I've been trying to go strictly Digital on my PS4 but that premium edition is too good to pass up especially with Amazon Prime and the discount it's $72.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Staaaaaaaaahp Atlus, I can't wait until next Feb.

Have to know what the supernatural aspect is and if it really relates to the events of 3 and 4. X_X

norp

Bronze Squire
Persona 5 is going to literally kill me because I probably won't move for the first 100 hours it takes for a play-through.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really liked P4G(I'm probably halfway through it), but the Vita is really rough on my already fucked up hands/wrists. I can't play it comfortably for more than 15 - 20 minutes.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
P3 is by far the best Persona for characters and story imo, but having to choose between P4-style combat and keeping the 3D environment and cutscenes sucks. I'd kill for a PS4 remake of P3 that combines the features of FES and P3P into one game.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I really liked P4G(I'm probably halfway through it), but the Vita is really rough on my already fucked up hands/wrists. I can't play it comfortably for more than 15 - 20 minutes.
Playstation TV's should be cheap enough these days where you can just pick one up and play it with a PS3 controller

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I was gonna suggest a PStv as well. I think the last time I checked they were like 35 or 40 dollars on Amazon. Probably cheaper now. Can use a PS3 or PS4 controller, and hooks up to your tv via HDMI

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's quite a long delay, but gotta say dual audio makes me very happy so I don't really care. Sucks for people who like english dubs I guess, but it would have been delayed regardless, apparently the issue is the english dub(maybe something to do with the shit going on with the unions recently).