Phantasy Star Online 2

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Nice! I had a good experience as well, I have no idea what my in game number is but my gamer tag is ArchAstartes if you want to group up or anything, I’m off the next 2 days so the plan is to go pretty hard tonight.
Hit me up I have a shit ton of time off now lol. Armadon63

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's pretty fun. Been playing on xbox and almost have all the classes maxed. Problem is too many people use at a Japanese anime fap instead of actually playing the game. I'm on ship 2 and there are about 7-8 alliances that actually compete and all the other alliances just sitting in lobby and chatting.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is this anything like PSOV2 for the dreamcast? They really need to work on unique names if not.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oooh, gonna get this.

My first RPGs growing up were Phantasy Star 1-4. Never really loved the online games, but I always play them to see if they can reignite my love for the series

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It plays just like PSO on dreamcast. PSO2 has more classes and way more shit to do. It's a pretty fun game when you're in a group of 4 so grab an alliance. If you play solo it can be a grind.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
There are server some forum bros are playing on? Might (probably) will have questions due to how much there is to do in this vs the OG games.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
1590589534858.png

Microsoft store is terrible, but grabbing now.
Decent new players guide here:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just a heads up. I had to log into the xbox console companion to actually have the game log in. Would just cycle back to "Press enter" at the title screen if it wasnt launched.

Molten Core Raider
Is there a way to make this full screen on pc? Not seeing it in options
The resolution options are in the launcher, you cant change them in game. You also apparently cant scale the ui and I cant read squat when trying to play. May just look into this later after they (hopefully) add some QoL adjustments for the pc.

edit- apparently you can scale things, it's also in the launcher and isnt called ui scale. Very intuitive...

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I encountered this:
"People are getting faulty installations of the game where even if it installs and you can run it, if you close it and try running it again i won't launch.

Worse, if you try deleting and reinstalling, it will only delete the launcher which is about 11GB and will leave about 50GB behind in a hidden, untouchable folder. If you ignore it and try reinstalling it will not write over this data but instead duplicate it, so your hard drive will soon be out of 100GB of space.

You have to do some major fucking around in order to brute force your admin privileges in order to delete it."

Not too terrible to allow permissions but yeah, fucking stupid.