Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Forget eyes, grab their front paws and twist them inwards as hard as you can. Or if you're really lucky they'll have a collar on and you can use that for leverage.
like armbar a pit? have survivalist had to put either theory to a test? lemme google

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Forget eyes, grab their front paws and twist them inwards as hard as you can. Or if you're really lucky they'll have a collar on and you can use that for leverage.
Cmon, don't you know ur animal anatomy. There are a few very effective general ways to fight animals. If you ever grab an animal's front legs, force them out, not in. The muscles controlling this direction are far weaker than the ones that pull against an inward motion, and it puts more pressure on joints.

If you ever have to fight a wild dog barehand, the first thing to do is take your belt or -that withstanding-shirt off and use it as weapon. Dogs are extremely vulnerable to getting pushed over and forced onto their back. This doesn't work against large cats, but you can brace your arms together and rush a dog when it moves to attack you. Dogs will typically jump, and if you meet its head with your forearm, you'll get bit but have the advantage of position and flip it directly over on its back. Another important trick is that most all animals will attempt to back up and loosen their bite if you grab their tongues.

Experience: born and raised in gladiator pits.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
There's an idea for a Rerolled fundraiser: Gavinslob vs Pitty the lab dog - a battle of epic proportions.
dont fuck with gavinmad bro, he grew up in the hood.

Cmon, don't you know ur animal anatomy. There are a few very effective general ways to fight animals. If you ever grab an animal's front legs, force them out, not in. The muscles controlling this direction are far weaker than the ones that pull against an inward motion, and it puts more pressure on joints.

If you ever have to fight a wild dog barehand, the first thing to do is take your belt or -that withstanding-shirt off and use it as weapon. Dogs are extremely vulnerable to getting pushed over and forced onto their back. This doesn't work against large cats, but you can brace your arms together and rush a dog when it moves to attack you. Dogs will typically jump, and if you meet its head with your forearm, you'll get bit but have the advantage of position and flip it directly over on its back. Another important trick is that most all animals will attempt to back up and loosen their bite if you grab their tongues.

Experience: born and raised in gladiator pits.
this post is fucking hilarious, i cant tell if you're joking or serious.. i would love to see someone go against a pitbull barehanded or with their belt or shirt.

ive seen what this breed can do first hand at only 60pounds to a 6 foot 1 210 pound guy, and only a year old you would have to be a beast of a man literally WAREWOLF to fight this breed off..

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
heres the grandfather interview. basically sounds like they were in the back, she was playing with cats? then dogs bust through, granddaddys gf lays on top of girl he grabs his gun and shoots all 3.

my assumption is that the dogs thought she was prey, they always seem to go for the eyes and lips when that happens.

also here's december update
Whatever happened to Victoria Wilcher, victim of dog attack outfitted with prosthetic eye? - Naples Daily News

seems the family didn't want KFC's money or the gofundme, they're probably doing that so they can try to sue KFC to get more money, "even tho KFC has proven their investigation that this incident didn't happen"

i believe KFC, this whole family looks skeezy and they're just trying to make bank off KFC in some way, too bad they're using their girl as ammunition.
ah cool didnt see this up there about the grandfather, so they saw her through a screen door or something and just went apeshit? im just missing the connection where they made contact to view her as prey, if she was inside the trailer.

yeah im not sure what the deal is with not wanting to take the money, they are probably going to try for something sneaky this country is sue happy, but that poor little girl cant even imagine how that experience could have been, ive never been attacked by a dog my cousin got bit once by a husky, solely because he was afraid of dogs and it sensed it and bullied him because the dog never had any issues with biting as long as you asserted dominance, but we were young and he never grew up around dogs like i did.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe I remembered it wrong then. I've never had a chance to practice seeing as how I don't go around jumping into dog fights! I've just given it some thought lately since my parents dog has been acting out lately and I may have to try and convince them to have him put down. So I'm generally prepared to kill him at a moments notice if he goes after one of the cats or my nieces.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I've played with plenty of pitbulls and their closer relatives. They're fine. They're like every other fucking dog. The problem is owners. It's like banning only black guns. They're scarier looking, but most other guns will kill you just as easily in the right hands.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've always heard to shove your fist in its mouth. I would either do that or a throat rip

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've played with plenty of pitbulls and their closer relatives. They're fine. They're like every other fucking dog. The problem is owners. It's like banning only black guns. They're scarier looking, but most other guns will kill you just as easily in the right hands.
Pit bulls might be like every other fucking dog, but only a dachshund eats with a lion. Checkmate atheists!
lionandpups2.png

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Some reddit AMA with a dog expert said never try to attack a dog's head -- dog heads are armored and they're conditioned to ignore pain from head wounds. Sure, if you have total faith in Bruce Lee-ing an eyeball out that might work... but he said the fastest way to force a dog to disengage was with blows to the stomach/abdomen area. To not get obliterated instantly, force your arm as deep into its throat as you can; your arm will get wrecked but that is the only way to survive the initial mauling.

Gavin's idea of doing something to its paws seems like a good way to get your throat torn out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah cause I definitely said 'stick your face down near his face while you reach for his paws'.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Yeah cause I definitely said 'stick your face down near his face while you reach for his paws'.
I'm trying to think of any maneuver in which I can grip a large dogs paws without it lawnmowering my neck and failing. Maybe if I was 5'2 or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm trying to think of any maneuver in which I can grip a large dogs paws without it lawnmowering my neck and failing. Maybe if I was 5'2 or something.
You know a dog that is attacking you will often jump up on you to try and bear you down right? Bringing its front legs right up to your stomach/chest level? Jesus Christ I'm not saying reach down to the fucking floor to grab his legs.

Cramming your arm as far down his throat as you can isn't a bad idea either, good way to get some leverage on him.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I had a very well trained German Shepard that knew never to bite down hard while we were playing. Sometimes we would get a bit rough while playing and he would open his mouth and put it on my arm, leg or back, but never ever bite down. Almost like he was saying "Gotcha".

I can tell you for 100% certainty you aren't going to grab a fighting dogs front paws for long enough to do anything to them. These dogs are a big mass of muscle that can squirm extremely fast. Maybe you would be lucky to grab a back leg hard enough to swing the dog around into a wall or body slam it few times, but even that is unlikely.