Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dogs are nature's way of trying to tell us, won't you try just a little bit harder, couldn't you try just a little bit more
1991-07-19.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I haven't seen a poodle in 30ish years, and I only saw those poodles twice a year. All time, I've still been bit more by poodles than any other breed. Possibly more than all other breeds combined.

But they're poodles and can't bite hard, so they don't get put down for it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
killer pit strikes...

wait

killer Danes of Death?

basically alcoholic bitch
According to the police report, Mary Matthews suffered from chronic alcoholism and took several prescription medications, which may have affected her ability to respond to the situation appropriately. Investigators found the kitchen counters covered in debris, including beer cans and medication bottles.
"Due to this history, it is felt that (Mary Matthews) may not have been in a clear-minded state to judge the severity of her situation and thus failed to call for help," the police report said.
WLWT reported that the dogs were euthanized.

she was able to put them out on the porch and she was found dead in the bathroom, probably was looking for bandages as most homes have bandaids there.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Other pictures make it resemble a dane a little more than that head shot, but not by much. It's likely a dane pit mix. Click on the link.

They also say "her dogs, pictured below", but they're 2 different shots of the same dog. Same markings and everything.
EDIT: I guess zwh said that also.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Looks like a Pit bull / AK-15 mix if you ask me.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

LOL

Pits are like inventors now... news outlets just blatantly change race/breed or "have not identified" it because "it makes them look bad" ... well they ARE bad.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Naw Pit Bulls are still like honkeys. Report it's a white guy even if it's a mexican.

If it's nothing like a pit, we get "his motives may never be known"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Poodles, like Jack Russell Terriers, are asshole dogs.

My mother has a toy poodle she got from a reputable breeder. She had not had a pet in years and wanted a "nice poodle." In her mind, poodles = class. God bless her.

It is barely a toy though; frankly it springs around like a preying mantis with springs for legs. It can't weigh more than 4 pounds.

Dog is totally on all the time. Requires total attention. My parents are retirees and up to it, so it is a good match but damn.

The dog is cool when I visit, but it is hilarious to watch how much my parents work everything around making sure Alfie is ok.

High maintenance I guess is the word.

My old Silky Terrier was pretty high maintenance. I had to "spend time" or he became a PITA, fast. But nowhere near my mom's poodle. Whole other level

edit: is a pet forum maybe an idea? This a nice thread. But what about people who keep fish?

3hd7db.gif

Last edited: