Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Also lol.

Girl I dated a long time ago wants to start a DOG cafe. You know similar to cat cafes in Asia. This bitch's poster children are her two pitbull mixes... Cafe will feature dogs from local shelter (majority pitbull mix of course). Oh and she's also trying to raise 100k on GoFundMe for it LOL.

Last thing I want is to have to worry about bread of peace eating my face off while I'm drinking my Americano.

Some women are just full blown dumb as fuck.
That's probably the worst business idea I have ever heard. Wow.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You not linking her gofundme page? I mean come on. You can't get laid unless you drive some traffic that way. At least I know that.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Don't let my mom know that.
Don't rule it out too fast. You could lie and say she is getting everything when you go once you know it's going to go downhill fast. Your wife would still get life insurance if your mom murders you, right?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1577208149897.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's missing "That's not even a pit bull"

I suggest swapping it out for "There's no such thing as a pit bull" in the next revision, because surely there's no one dumb enough to believe pits don't exist. We're not talking about Jesus here, where there's some room for doubt. Physical evidence can be presented.

Even hodj hodj couldn't argue that they don't exist.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Odd story, wasn't sure where else to put it!

Well that's just ridiculous. There's no such thing as a "pit" "bull". They don't exist. It's a boogeyman made up by animal haters who can only get hard by kicking puppies, but they needed an excuse to put down the puppies who didn't cower properly.

Disgusting.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Slaughter every last pitbull/pitbull mix. Their dna should be eliminated and outlawed.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The most vicious dog I’ve ever known was my ex’s friggin papillon.

to this day I’m still surprised that the breed is very friendly

A867CD6F-603C-403F-A342-2A6647F256AD.jpeg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Most small dogs are universally shitty. Owners treat them like children that never grow up.

• 1Like
Looks like this is the dog thread, eh? Fine by me, pit bulls are a fine breed, but I've yet to meet a decently socialized dog that wasn't better than most humans.

This story kicks ass. The oldest breeds are northern breeds, seems like. I love those twice-a-year shedding bastards.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I had a pit and I loved him. Not able to have a dog (while renting) our home in Hawaii. Once we finally buy one, I'm definitely getting another dog, but not a pit this time around. Not for any aggressive reason. Just because the shorter snout makes them miserable in any warmth.

I'm probably going this route.

pharaoh-hound-is-looking-at-the-camera-purebred-dog-pet-animals-W963GG.jpg

It's called a Pharaoh Hound. Ugly, but the huge (non-floppy) ears, lean body and long snout make them awesome in the warmth. Plus, great for a family that doesn't want an ankle biter. The tallest they get is around 2ft. And the heaviest they'll reach is only 60 lbs. But that would be an exceptionally large one.

Honestly, they look a lot like a deer.

• 1Barf