Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well first off, it was a joke based on an old joke about cross breeding an alligator and a pit bull to win dog fights. But I will address the question as a thought experiment. Dogs can lick their own assholes. The flexibility would not be a problem even if he would only be able to bite the gators face.

I'm no expert on gators but I don't think the skin is as tough as it looks. Those aren't little kevlar plates. When watching swamp people, I see plenty of times when a bullet just bounces off the skull and knocks the gator unconscious, but there's always a little bloody spot which tells me the skin itself aint so tough, it's just got a thick skull.

Obviously if the gator can drag cujo into the water, it's all over for cujo. Even if cujo managed to get clamped onto the gators throat it would just mean they're probably both dying. Also obviously, the gator in the wild will sneak attack and kill cujo before he knows there's a fight on. So if we're going to discuss this any further, lets stipulate it's in a pen with no water and both gladiators know about the other one.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why would we need to start setting up a bunch of special stipulations when you literally just said you thought a pit would've won based on the article...

Not based on the article. Where the fuck did you get that?

Well first off, it was a joke based on an old joke about cross breeding an alligator and a pit bull to win dog fights.

I can't remember how the old joke went, but it was something along the lines of them having to use male pits because the female kept killing the gators. But as long as the males dogs were horny enough they would fuck instead of fight. Or maybe it was the other way around and they had to use a female pit. It was clearly a very memorable joke.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dixmoor Police Officer Says He Fatally Shot An Unleashed Dog, Witnesses Tell Another Story

"CBS 2 requested all of the shooting incidents involving dogs in Dixmoor in the past year. They all involve Officer Day, who shot and killed at least three other pit bulls since the end of May. "

Can this cop get a raise or some kind of award?
In a report dated July 26, the officer reported being sent to 36 Circle Dr. for a report of a loose dog. The woman who called was scared to come outside after being mauled by a pit bull on a separate occasion, the report said. The report claimed that as the officer walked toward a driveway to talk to the woman who called, a female pit bull charged at him and he had to fire his weapon.

Afterward, a man came up from another house on Circle Drive and said he owned the dog. He began cursing at the officer – saying the dog was in heat and had been let out to take a shower, the report said. This was the incident that involved Cocoa.

This is a black officer, in a lower class black ghetto, being confronted with dogs everyday, cuz he's on patrol. Most blacks get pits, most blacks are shit dog owners which leads to just "keeping" the dog out in the backyard. You give a dog 24 hours a day in a yard, that dog is gonna get out.

So yea, of course he's being confronted w/ an obscure amount of unleashed pits a day, patrolling a black ghetto.

My Silky Terrier, Rufus, which is NOT a breed of peace unless you train it to be conservative with its yapping (which I did take pains to train the little fucker -- I had him down to three yips max) died today.

He was 18. He was blind and deaf for the past year but I had my house set up so it was predictable for him. He always slept on my futon on the ground, curled up.

But past few months he was withdrawing, and was sometimes not eating.

Hail and farewll, Rufus. Someday, humans will realize that we are the ones who owe dogs, not vice versa.
0206061203.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The vast majority of venemous snakes attempt to flee from anything big. Even rattlesnakes have quickly evolved to run over shaking their rattle in that past 40 years with pigs eating them all.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The vast majority of venemous snakes attempt to flee from anything big. Even rattlesnakes have quickly evolved to run over shaking their rattle in that past 40 years with pigs eating them all.

I like how you used the proper terminology for venomous animals vs poisonous

long hair.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Dogs are nature's way of trying to tell us, won't you try just a little bit harder, couldn't you try just a little bit more

Last edited: