Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I prefer the look of them with their tail not clipped into that stubby little piece of shit.

d0e39d1eceb2851bf7fde8a1754a3fd2.jpg

My puppy will not have a cropped tail. Having to pay up front because it makes the dog less marketable, but that's fine.

Head on that one is a little feminine... But still a pretty dog

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I was kinda irritated a lot of breeders near me will sell cheaper non perfect pups as companions. Still insist not optional for dock and crop.

I appreciate the work of breeders to preserve healthy lines etc, but so many of them are AKC obsessed just utter faggots (watch dog show people, utterly insufferable pompous)

After some honest evaluation, do think maybe the Boerboel might be more than I'm in for as much as I'd like the size. Cane Corso might be a better fit and still chunky.

Cajun boerboels guy is willing to not crop them... Dunno if that is feasible for you but it's once a decade so maybe it is

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cajun boerboels guy is willing to not crop them... Dunno if that is feasible for you but it's once a decade so maybe it is
I mean I've flown out of state and ridden new vehicles home, so couldnt be much worse.

But as far as breed. I think I figured enough people talking about the additional level of training needed, some of the independant streak etc. I would be concerned about a too aggressive guard dog when I mainly want just the audible alarm. We are in a small town and stay fairly private so getting out to see lots of people and other dogs constantly might be more challenging. Got a few years left in our existing dogs, so navel gazing for now. Many breeds were lost or almost lost during WW2. Maybe in the boogaloo things will be dire enough all the dogs or eaten, or I need the biggest mofo for eating soy boys while I reload.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Small dogs make damn good audible alarms. I won't compare them to boerbels because I don't know that breed. But they're better noise makers than shepherds or labs or any of the mid to large sized mutts I've had. My biggest dog is a Greater Pyrenees. She's great as backup for the small dog, but she'll sleep right through people knocking on the door. My theory is that the larger the dog, the less threatened they feel in general so they'll let more pass.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I had Baku, my pit, for 7 years before he died from a tumor. He barked MAYBE 200 times in those 7 years. He would go months without them, then be playing around one day and bark a bunch (like 10-15 times). He was a great quiet dog.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My pit died at 7 as well. I know like 3 other people who lost a pit at 7.

It seems like that age for them where mortality shoots up.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That young criminal was well armed as well! You can see him brandishing his assault pistol here! The lovely dog of peace probably feared for its life!
??? If he wanted to intimidate in russian he needed a wife beater and to crab on that dog.

71EyXFAqyfL._AC_SY450_.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
While searching for clips of this I saw other pits attacking horses around the world. A vibrant breed, stunning and brave.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Get your fucking horses out of the parks.

Giant shit machines.

Fuck horses

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That's your take on this video? Damn lol

On another that dog had an iron chin, took shots that would have fucked a human up into a coma, and kept coming.

I hope it's dead now. Fuck pits.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Horse carriages are slavery.

That noble pit was trying to free the enslaved horse.

On a side note, my boerboel is 6.5 months old, 110 pounds, and able to get his paws over 9 ft up when jumping.

This thing is a fucking freak.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Worst dogs in the world and deserve to have their line go extinct - of course that will never happen as the majority of their "owners" are super intelligent, responsible type folk who take extra special care of their beautiful animals.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lmao, at least that was a funny video. Pitbulls are a big reason on why I carry, and they're also more likely to get me to put my hand in the ready spot than black people. At least before my guns went overboard in that boating accident.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, those people shouldn't have dogs.

Opening a dog's mouth is easy.

Instead of doing that,
"let go"
Honk
"Let go"
Honk honk

Lol

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i couldn't watch the video cuz of the honk honk lulz

but i did and what is the girl spraying?

is that some dog irritant?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
For anyone that needs to know, even with pits, if you force the dogs jowls between it's teeth, it will open it's mouth.

Works if one dog has another like that, not if they are fighting.