Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Rest of race looks great. Maybe have her wear a mask, to uhh you know stop the spread and you’re good to go.

75890FC0-58E7-4707-A3C3-264CC728DC3D.jpeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I mean it’s really not that bad. Nose is still there. Just looks like she had a perma-smile.

DECAF71F-FDDC-4ADE-BC1B-A47F8ACD94E4.jpeg

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean it’s really not that bad. Nose is still there. Just looks like she had a perma-smile.

View attachment 382478
Bitches love kissing, good luck with that.

Get what you fucking deserve and all that, but there's fairly few people on the planet I'd actually wish that on. Binger's one of them atm though.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bitches love kissing, good luck with that.

Get what you fucking deserve and all that, but there's fairly few people on the planet I'd actually wish that on. Binger's one of them atm though.
I don’t think I’d have an issue kissing her. Def bite that button lip. Hope she’s not sensitive about that…

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's definitely a case of bag on head now. Sorry gotta disagree folbro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I don't own a dog but if some mutt attacked mine the owner better be seconds away because I have no issue putting a bullet or a knife into yours to save mine

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users