Pit bulls - The Breed of Peace

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Shocked it was so effective. Seen pits take what looked like harder hits in vids with little effect. Wonder if they snapped the neck or straight brain damage.
Usually people hold back dealing with dogs in these videos. A stick that long swung with intent is gonna fuck up a lot of things if it hits square in the head.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Usually people hold back dealing with dogs in these videos. A stick that long swung with intent is gonna fuck up a lot of things if it hits square in the head.
Very true, but seen a few honest attempts. Besides the leverage think that plank probably heavier than I give credit for being manhandled by a motivated jogger.

The soy boys tapping these dogs like usually posted go without saying wouldn't discourage a hamster.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Holy shit. What was that weapon? Looked to unwieldly to get that good of a swing.

So much for the urban legend that pits heads are too thick and you can't hurt them.

Shocked it was so effective. Seen pits take what looked like harder hits in vids with little effect. Wonder if they snapped the neck or straight brain damage.
Me too. I don't think we're lucky enough to get an autopsy or post mortem on the dogs.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Jesus, just google daily mail pitbull

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit. What was that weapon? Looked to unwieldly to get that good of a swing.

So much for the urban legend that pits heads are too thick and you can't hurt them.

Me too. I don't think we're lucky enough to get an autopsy or post mortem on the dogs.

Blunt objects are underrated as deadly weapons. I ran over a deer once and the only thing I had to put it down with was a pair of fencing pliers which have a little pussified hammer head on them. One whack between the eyes and the deer died instantly. I was pretty shocked but I've seen a few things since then to convince me that if you wanted to kill someone with a hammer all it would take is one decent whack to the right part of the head even if the person wielding it wasn't that strong.

doersupp-Professional-10-Fence-Pliers-Parallel-Jaws-Soft-Grip-For-Wire-Cutters-Fencing-Hammer-Tool-CR.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Jesus, just google daily mail pitbull

You reposted within your own post.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Blunt objects are underrated as deadly weapons. I ran over a deer once and the only thing I had to put it down with was a pair of fencing pliers which have a little pussified hammer head on them. One whack between the eyes and the deer died instantly. I was pretty shocked but I've seen a few things since then to convince me that if you wanted to kill someone with a hammer all it would take is one decent whack to the right part of the head even if the person wielding it wasn't that strong.

doersupp-Professional-10-Fence-Pliers-Parallel-Jaws-Soft-Grip-For-Wire-Cutters-Fencing-Hammer-Tool-CR.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

it's annoyingly odd that as a montana rancher you don't have a rifle in your truck or at the least a 44/45 on you at all times....

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I was on a 4-wheeler. I do have a pistol in my pickup glove box but don't carry anything on my person. FWIW, running over a deer on a 4-wheeler is pretty exciting.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You ran over it, or hit it?

Hard to imagine a4 wheeler going over a deer mid stride

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Would you bros date a woman who has a pit bull? I fucking hate those dogs so much and I’ve crossed off a lot of women because they have one as a pet. Seems like so many women have them now.

• 1EyeRoll

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
You ran over it, or hit it?

Hard to imagine a4 wheeler going over a deer mid stride
It was a more or less head-on collision. It was a 2/3 grown fawn who was apparently retarded. The deer went under the machine and I was lucky to stay on top. Broke the deer's back so it was dragging it's back legs. Before I tried the pliers I gave it my best karate kick to the back of the neck which it didn't appreciate but didn't seem to be very deadly at all.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It was a more or less head-on collision. It was a 2/3 grown fawn who was apparently retarded. The deer went under the machine and I was lucky to stay on top. Broke the deer's back so it was dragging it's back legs. Before I tried the pliers I gave it my best karate kick to the back of the neck which it didn't appreciate but didn't seem to be very deadly at all.

This is when I need multiple reactions.

Wanted to worf the karate kick, and WTF the collision. You could have been right there next to the deer with a broken neck etc.

Fucking wild

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Takes anywhere from 73 lbs to 1200 pounds of force to break a human skull ive read. A baseball bat can generate up to 8000 pounds. Blunt weapons are deadly as hell but we never think about it.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Back to the topic of the thread, a guy was killed by dogs last weekend on the local Indian reservation. Stray dogs have been a problem there since forever but this is the first time I've heard of someone being killed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Back to the topic of the thread, a guy was killed by dogs last weekend on the local Indian reservation. Stray dogs have been a problem there since forever but this is the first time I've heard of someone being killed.

lame.gif

Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 00-23-49 Wisconsin mother dies after saving son from dog attack.png

• 1Rustled

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

I remember a story about a guy who killed a leopard by ripping it's tongue out with his bare hands. Proceeding to search this out... got it a bit off. He grabbed it's tongue with his bare hands and then proceeded to kill it.

Then I find this story repeated in modern art.

and

I dunno, maybe I'm guilty of fake news. Or maybe humans ate everything on the planet because having two limbs dedicated to fighting with tools is OP as fuck.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Not a surprise, Indian Reservations are quite possibly the most badly ran, incompetent levels of government in the US. A problem that could have been solved in a day with a shotgun a few boxes of ammo is allowed to spiral out of control until it results in someone being brutally killed.

Also, my pitbaby dindu nuffin wrong

Neil Hornish has also maintained that Dexter did not attack D'Aleo out of the blue, according to Budzik. The judge quoted Neil Hornish in a decision as saying "my wife and my belief (is) that if the dog did bite and any injuries were sustained, it was definitely due to a provocation," the Inquirer reported.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Would you bros date a woman who has a pit bull? I fucking hate those dogs so much and I’ve crossed off a lot of women because they have one as a pet. Seems like so many women have them now.

Absolutely. You're fucking her not marrying her. As long as she's hot, dip your wick.

• 1Pathetic