Planetside 2

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Probably because they tried to relaunch h1z1 to get the numbers/$$$ back, but failed.

So they tried to bring another BR game into an oversaturated market. To the higher ups, its probably low investment, high profit in their eyes. But because this is DBG, its low investment, no profit since everyone knows the state of their games.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
according to steam charts, PS Arena had 35 people playing it 1 hour ago.

lmao

Come on man, that's not fair at that time of day, lets look at 5pm when us adults actually get off work. There it is, much be-----oh....oh my.. we have 25 online. OUCH.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some buddies got let go and it's sad. They just shit on this wonderful game.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I spent many years in PS2, let's hope they can pull of PS3 and not fuck it up but we shall see. Especially with Galaxy in Turmoil right around the corner they may have some competition.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
Planetside 3 only has to be decent. I have 19k daybreak cash collecing dust since I quit playing PS2

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I just want them to bring back my PS1 cloaking. Full time cloaking with limited gear. Only FPS game I've played that properly allowed Ninja combat without it being unbalanced.

I miss my Infiltrator setup!

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I just want them to bring back my PS1 cloaking. Full time cloaking with limited gear. Only FPS game I've played that properly allowed Ninja combat without it being unbalanced.

I miss my Infiltrator setup!

They have that in PS2, full time but you can only equip sidearms.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Since when? It used to be 6s burst of cloak.

Called hunter cloak I believe. One of the few things in game I've never tried.

Now an instant invis ANT vehicle, I'll abuse the shit out of that and roadkill 50 people in a row. It's so fun, just takes time to setup (mining cortium). I picked up mineguard, I think it's bugged for ANTs, I can run over 6 and still be at half health.

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I should really try it some time.

Here's what I was talking about (not mine) :

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user