PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So reading reviews of the changes, people like it if they were solo players who like fighting, or people that already dropped hot in the middle of the map.

Basically any other play types are saying it's shit. Even if you do some early fighting, you have no time to loot them before running. It's been reduced to playing against the blue zone instead of other players.

I disagree with this. I've dropped Shooting Range a couple times, and then dicked around south of Severny waiting for people to come out, and been completely fine.

I'm sorry if you can't drop Zharki and loot for 20 minutes before playing the game

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I disagree with this. I've dropped Shooting Range a couple times, and then dicked around south of Severny waiting for people to come out, and been completely fine.

I'm sorry if you can't drop Zharki and loot for 20 minutes before playing the game

This. I also am happy with the new circles and I am an avidly addicted to loot simulator early game. I got 3 squad wins in a row today and i think a lot has to do with how circles are now at the end game. Makes it feel much better paced.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I'm just telling you what I've read.

I still haven't played a round of the new circle.

Cybsled

The late circles are fine, but the early circles now suck ass. If you don't get loot during the first circle, then you're pretty much fucked because you have almost no time to loot before the next circles start closing in. I feel like I am running even more and fighting even less. When I do get in fights, its because I'm shooting someone in the back who is also running from the circle the entire game lol.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Drop places that have stuff and vehicles or are more Central. Circles are amazing

The idea is better game pacing which it accomplished. The game is also shorter now

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Had an amazing game last night in Miramar. (Squad, FPP, EU)

Dropped Los Leones to loot up. Found some good guns but meh additions, no scope. Hopped in a truck and floored it towards circle (I think El Pozo). Stopped some times along the way and in the end we rode up in four vehicles like some sort of gang. Encountered nobody. Went uphill to some buildings, looted a bit more (finally scope yay) and then had insane circle luck. I had a great squad too and basically got carried to my first chicken dinner.

0 kills, 0 dmg, still feel like I pulled my weight in not blindly firing around to give up our position. It's the small things.

The game before, I had a few guys who'd go "Ronaan... Ronaan... suck me! Suck me!" and "Do you smell it? Smells like chicken dinner!" and I was damn happy when we finally died to some sniper after dropping at school and getting shit for loot.

Cybsled

Drop places that have stuff and vehicles or are more Central. Circles are amazing

The idea is better game pacing which it accomplished. The game is also shorter now

The pacing issue has always been player driven. 3/4ths the server hot drops, 90% of those people die, then the midgame is "slow" because everyone murdered each other in the first couple minutes. They need to find a solution to that and fast fast early game circles isn't that (that just compounds the problem). I like the slower DayZ tactical game. If people want OMGWTFBBQ fast pace, Savage map will address that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The late circles are fine, but the early circles now suck ass. If you don't get loot during the first circle, then you're pretty much fucked because you have almost no time to loot before the next circles start closing in. I feel like I am running even more and fighting even less. When I do get in fights, its because I'm shooting someone in the back who is also running from the circle the entire game lol.
That was pretty much my concern with hearing the new circles.

If you're nowhere near the first circle, even if you wanted to fight you probably don't have time. Especially if you have no luck finding a vehicle. Like I said, from reading reactions to the patch, people that don't drop center of the map are pretty annoyed with it.

Take for example El Pozo. You could drop there with 3 other squads, but the first circle is down on the South-east corner of the map. You wouldn't even have time to fight anyone because you need to immediately find a vehicle (good luck, as there's generally only 2 vehicle spawns in the entire city) and move to the next circle. That's...not battle royale, that's just playing the circle. And that's fucking stupid.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think this is why the smaller maps are superior to the larger maps, the midgame is strong due to less distance between players. If you choose to run from major hub to hub you can get into a fight every few minutes which is what I like.

Played some games with TJT TJT and crew last night, got 2 kills first game, 6 kills second game then got proper fucked due to early game desync. I ended up rage quitting due to that shit and it's why I don't drop hot. Here's what happened.

Land on the roof of the hospital, everyone is still way in the air, I go to pick up the M16 and start roasting people and the gun/ammo vanishes and there is a guy standing in front of me kills me. Second game we land power station, same shit. I pick up the P92 and ammo vanishes. Guy appears in front of me rounds the corner and instantly has an AK and kills me.

After they finish savage they need to make netcode their primary focus it is rage inducing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Bunch of fucking whiny bitches that didn't even play the game. The new circle was so good

Good evening,
Yesterday we released an update that included some drastic changes to the delay and speed of our blue zones in each phase of the game. Your reactions to this change have been mixed, but we’ve ultimately decided to roll back this change and return to the drawing board. We feel there are some necessary changes we need to make to the blue zone, but we want those changes to be subtle in the spirit of finding the right balance.
Our current schedule for this rollback is unclear, but we anticipate that it will happen in the next 4-8 hours. Please note that this rollback will not require any downtime.
Thank you for all the feedback you’ve given us regarding this change. We appreciate it!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Bunch of fucking whiny bitches that didn't even play the game. The new circle was so good

Good evening,
Yesterday we released an update that included some drastic changes to the delay and speed of our blue zones in each phase of the game. Your reactions to this change have been mixed, but we’ve ultimately decided to roll back this change and return to the drawing board. We feel there are some necessary changes we need to make to the blue zone, but we want those changes to be subtle in the spirit of finding the right balance.
Our current schedule for this rollback is unclear, but we anticipate that it will happen in the next 4-8 hours. Please note that this rollback will not require any downtime.
Thank you for all the feedback you’ve given us regarding this change. We appreciate it!

Wow, that fucking sucks. The final circles were money and didn't fuck you. This is a huge step back.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Let it play out for a while. If you're just going to change it after having it up on test for 3 hours and live for less than a day why even fucking bother changing it?

Playing the game felt so great with the new circle. I'm really upset by going back to the shitty circles that just fuck you.

This really feels like people who drop Zharki and then snake in the circle bitching they don't have time to loot. People who don't even actually play the game. The only argument I could accept is that there should be more loot, and I agree, but that's something independent of the circle

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm a bit confused about why you'd make a drastic change like that and only have it live for a day...and then completely roll it back.

Why not do it incrementally? Maybe do something in the middle? And holy shit, use your fucking test server you goobers.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't even care if you half way it. Revert the changes to circle 1, half undo circle 2, and leave the rest changed. That solves all the fucking complainers about having no time to loot

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't even care if you half way it. Revert the changes to circle 1, half undo circle 2, and leave the rest changed. That solves all the fucking complainers about having no time to loot
I guess on top of that is everyone seemed to think that circles 4+ were perfect. So for them to revert everything is strange.