PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's not magic, he's just really strong.

Maybe if you spent more time lifting and less time shooting people in the face, you could throw grenades 100m through walls too.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I can't shoot anybody today, just getting shot in the face

I've pretty much given up on them, they'll never prioritize their netcode and if they do, they'll fuck it up a week later.

I might check this out in a few months but I'm done, I no longer enjoy this game, it just pisses me off.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've pretty much given up on them, they'll never prioritize their netcode and if they do, they'll fuck it up a week later.

I might check this out in a few months but I'm done, I no longer enjoy this game, it just pisses me off.
So many times today I've shotgunned people 3 times to the chest without killing them. One game today twice to the chest at ~10 feet, both shots did 20% damage, third shot from ~30 feet did 50% damage, then I died. I just can't even

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Every single game of test server is crashing. Sometimes it will let me load back in and show up somewhere random, other times Nyet. I also dont know why I touch this rather than something more productive.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Had a game on live get lost to the nether tonight as well. Server just crashed on a squad game we where crushing. I think we had about 12 kills between us dropping Georgopol, all had 8x's and snipers, full meds etc

NETWORK LAG DETECTED. Server crashed, game vanished into nothingness.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Worth noting that appears to be made by the same people that did PUBG mobile and has some really nice features. Mobile already plays better than PUBG so I'll jump ship to this when it goes live in the US.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can play it now on PC with a small tweak in the game files. It runs way better than PUBG and has some nice QoL features, like 2 scopes per gun you can switch quickly between. Also, when you pick up relevant attachments they auto equip to the gun.

Slightly more acrade feel with character movement, bullet travel time, and hit direction indicators. Matchmaking is also way faster than PUBG.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I will fucking die of laughter if a literal clone using the same shitty premade UE4 assets manages to kill PUBG because it actually runs halfway decent and has functional netcode.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Since it appears we're posting Ring of Elysium videos here now, I'll post the one I mentioned below. Although we might need a different thread at this point

Saw yesterday that wtfmoses posted a video about Ring of Elysium. I don't necessarily know if it's the PUBG killer, but when right out of the gate (the game looks very raw right now) a game already has better hit registration, tick rate, networking, etc, it's not good for the future of PUBG.
I'm hoping that it's still got some optimization to do, because PUBG seems more "realistic" to me in a lot of areas. There's just something a bit janky about it. Also really hope they're well on the way to FPP. I don't know how people play in third person (caveat being that I played PUBG TPP when that was the only option, but I could never go back).

He actually did another video 2 days ago about the features, and with more playtime under his belt.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've watched Grimmmz play RoE for hours. Its combat is more akin to H1Z1 than PUBG. I'd play it if it's ported, but it looks just okay. The only thing I really see coming out of it is the good features like scope toggles and point marks that PUBG can steal when they get off their high-horse.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Islands of Nyne looks way better than RoE. RoE smacks of cheap Chinese knockoff, which it is. Plus, fuck third person shit. Great for consoles I guess, but fuck that on PC. Only reason it works in Fortnite is because I can't see the building aspect working in first person well at all.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Woo, mk 14 and all kinds of kit..... Network lag detected. and hang.... seriously you fucking dipshits, how do they keep fixing and immediately breaking the shit. (on live not even test.)