PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
PUBG filing a copyright claim against Epic seems like a move of desperation... not to mention its never a good idea to piss off your business partner.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Couldn't think of a better way to blow millions of dollars on than to get mired in litigation.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This is undoubtedly a terrible idea.

I laughed.

They think they have an argument over the "UI & guns".

How is the UI even remotely similar? Maybe they think the map+ circle display are unique enough?

The guns in PUBG are from the Epic Marketplace and based on RL variants... Fortnite are also based on RL variants, but have a more unique style. Like wat?

They are so desperate.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Especially when you bought your stuff from them... and the other half you actually stole from a book which stole it from a Japanese movie...

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is apparently legit, but there will be more in the patch according to one of the community guys. Also I'm getting the impression you'll be able to buy for a set price the Shroud/Doc stuff, not positive though. There is an 8.7 GB test patch atm, it's not live though

Take this with a grain of salt because of translation issues.

Hello PUBG Warriors, This update will include a grenade overhaul, refining weapons and items, and improving the overall game performance.
First, let's talk a bit about the situation in the game: Frag grenades: In the recent update, the knockback effect of the grenades has been dropped, reducing the efficiency. In order for the grenades to explode with their strength, we have increased the area of influence and their damage.
Stun grenades: The grenades have not been much favored, and recent changes to the sound effects of explosive grenades have made them redundant. To make the grenades more effective, they will now cause players to lose sight, ability to hear and even more accurate shooting abilities. We also enhanced the impact of the pomegranate, and added some visual effects, to let you know that your grenades have affected the enemy. Molotovs: A rare item used in the game. In order to make our gas bombs more effective, we have increased the area of influence and added features that allow fire to burn along the walls and objects in the house, and burned players will suffer more. many adverse effects.
One last point before going into Patch Notes details: We reduced the performance of the M24 gun, dropped the gun from the supply box, and put it in the usual pickup locations around the world. Our goal is that M24 can compete as an alternative to Kar98k (which players use). As always, we keep monitoring these changes and make appropriate adjustments and improvements.
PATCH NOTES

Gameplay Enhanced grenades (grenades, pomegranates, gas bombs)

Increased damage and effective range of explosive grenades: - Absolute damage before in the 2.6m area around the explosion. Present: The absolute damage range will increase to 3.5m + Typical damage ranged from 3.5m to 8.5m + Light damage ranged from 8.5m to 11m. Effects of grenades increased: First, it should explain some concepts. The "direct effect" occurs when grenades explode in a 100 ° angle of view of the player An "indirect effect" occurs when the grenade explodes beyond the upper range, and the player stands within a distance of 5.5 meters from the explosion.

• Maximum range of 20m
  • Depending on the distance to the explosion, direct effects cause the player to be stunned for up to 5.5 seconds, and at least 1 second (at 20 meters). Depending on the distance to the explosion, the indirect effect causes the player to be stunned for up to 3 seconds
  • The shocked character will cover his eyes, which is the movement of the new character.
  • The observer will also be shocked if he is watching a person with the effects of pomegranate.
  • The puddle will explode causing the person to be stunned (blind, deaf) if it explodes behind them.
  • You can not aim shot - ADS (aiming-down-sight) - when stunned.
  • Fixed a bug where the blurring effect was different in the graphical settings changes. Gas bomb will have new effects and increased damage Gas bombs will now cause two types of damage: indirect, and damage over time, depending on whether you stand directly on fire or not. If you stand on fire, you will receive both types of damage.
  • Indirect damage (stand on fire) increased from 10 to 12.5 damage per second. When caught in a fire, the player deals damage over time (10 damage per second) for 4 seconds.
  • Can not watch fire when it is burning.
  • If the gas bomb explodes on the wall, the fire will spread and spread over the ground.
  • Fire will spread over the surface of the wood in the house.
  • The fire from gasoline bombs will spread more if you throw up another gas bomb on the fire.
  • New moves are introduced, characters are burnt and will try to fire off the person by hand.
    Adjust balance of some weapons and items
  • Reduces horizontal and vertical traction on SCAR-L guns
  • Reduces basic damage of M24 from 88 to 79
  • M24 is no longer in the supply box but will appear around the world
  • Tactical stock and Cheek pad will be less effective in returning. Now they will speed up the shot
Change the Light Grip

• Light grip will not affect jerk or speed again
  • Light grip will drop 15% of the first shot / shot or shot individually.
  • Animation kick decreased to 20% (from 30%)
  • For Vector to become more popular, the rate of this gun has increased to the level of UMP-9 (other SMG guns stay the same).
  • Increases the rate of DMRs UI / UX
  • Add message when healing item can not be used.
New anti-hacking system

We have added a new fraud prevention system developed from within PUBG Corp. Before posting to the Live server, we will test on the Test server. Help us test!

At the start of the game, you will see a Popup displayed on the screen with 2 options. Click "Security Mode" for the Anti-Cheat system to work, and if that does not help, press "Compability Mode".
Efficiency:

In our developer blog last week , we mentioned work improving the performance of the game. Some changes will take a long time, but we've completed some improvements with the following positive changes:

• Enhanced character rendering capabilities, reducing frame dropping.
  • Optimizes character movement when parachuting, which helps to increase the frame when many people are next to each other.
  • Improves network code, reducing lag.
  • Increase the speed of data transfer on the server (item, door, fence), so that things look right when the player answers down.
  • Improved processing on the frame updating server with vehicles and characters, which reduces the abnormal physics of the vehicle.
Sound:

• You can turn on the new Head Related Transfer Function (HRTF) in the Settings section (only affects the enemy's shot sound). This audio mode simulates 3-D audio even on 2-channel stereo headphones. We've detailed this in the Developer's Blog on Audio Enhancements.
Fixes

• Fixed some abnormal impact flaws on Erangel and Miramar.
  • Fixed a character stuck at a certain point on Erangel.
  • Corrects character passing through objects in certain areas on Miramar.
  • Increase the accuracy of the simulation trail for grenades.
  • Fixed an image error when adding choke to sawed-off.
  • Fixed a strange crash when the character jumped to the top of the car had another character in it.
  • Fixed a character who sometimes dropped his gun after just finishing a long shot.
  • Scope zero on the crossbow will be returned to the default value.
  • Fixed bug grenade bouncing around after breaking the glass door.
  • Fixed the tooltip in the game for the horizontal value of the cheek pad.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the gun to not add 10% more reflex speed when added to the SLR.
  • Decreases the volume of the aircraft containing the supply box.

Have fun playing the game. Sincerely, PUBG Corp.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
*Grenades now kill everything in a 400m radius.

lol, pocket nukes. Yeah i read that and it made it sound like nades are gonna be stupid op and possibly broken to be even moreso. People gonna redzone enemies all day, every day

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nades were retard OP before the last change. Now they're just SLIGHTLY underwhelming. You basically have to put a grenade inside a person's body to get a one-shot kill. Hopefully this means that if you land a nade within 5m of a person they actually take decent if not fatal damage. With the grenade capacity nerf, less people will be running around with 7 grenades anyways. They're also currently the only way to take care of some house campers without rushing and praying to the RNG gods. They really should have a rare gas grenade a la H1Z1. Blurred vision + damage over time that penetrates walls would be a huge boon to this game.

Why the fuck is the word pomegranate in the patch notes.

Also m24 as a spawn is cool. Weird, but cool.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I had a nade bounce off a guys leg, land 5 yards away and do 0 damage. If it fixes that I will be happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sanhok back Thursday? Noice. Can play that all day until PoE launches.

Just fixed my computer and hopefully will restore some of my frames/stop stutters in PUBG. The Windows 10 update a week ago made games I play take like 30% more RAM than usual and I have only 9gb (I know, weird) to begin with. I could play a game, but couldn't run one instance of Firefox and Obs Studio at the same time. Even if I only played the game, it would eventually leak so hard I'd error out.

I'm telling myself it'll make PUBG feel better, but I know deep down that's up to server restarts and the desync God's whims.