PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Watching them play duos at Dreamhack live on stream, they're literally chilling in matches getting their weapons to check out the skins. Pretty funny.

They weren't though. That was them jumping on the live servers after they died. THEN they were getting their guns to show off/check out the skins. The tourney game version was apparently the last patch.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They weren't though. That was them jumping on the live servers after they died. THEN they were getting their guns to show off/check out the skins. The tourney game version was apparently the last patch.

Yeah I figured that out later when they couldn't use their skins in the actual matches. Kind of sucked, but at least they had downtime to go on the live servers to show them off

Stave

Potato del Grande
Uhh, I really disagree with that. PUBG may get a headshot by another BR but they CAN fix their problems if they actually have the talent to figure it out. BR games gotta be one of the most simplistic game designs of recent memory. Like zero character progression to consider at all, just need efficient netcode & assets/maps.

Sure they have a lot systems at work, physics, vehicles, bullets, etc. But still fixable.

Compare to an MMO or even a MOBA where you have 100s of heroes, character progression, abilities, etc etc.

PUBG appeals to a totally different crowd than Fortnite. Everyone is too hung up on FN being #1 right now and killing PUBG but they appeal to completely different crowds. PUBG being more adult, slower, realistic, strategic. FortNite being faster paced, parkour, and sillier.

I hope PUBG sticks around, I like seeing the streamers crossover between the 2 games. I just hate the animosity they show *mostly* toward FN, but also starting to see some animosity from FN streamers toward PUBG. People just gotta chill and play games, and not make it some sorta competition to be the #1 on Twitch.

The day that FN makes no-building servers, I will go to that game. Probably wont ever happen though. They really should as building is the #1 complaint I hear PUBG players saying about FN. In the mean time, guess I'm stuck with PUBG.

Fadaar

That guy
The day that FN makes no-building servers, I will go to that game. Probably wont ever happen though. They really should as building is the #1 complaint I hear PUBG players saying about FN. In the mean time, guess I'm stuck with PUBG.

Same boat. They make a no building server and I'll give it a shot. Hell they can even keep the pickaxe deconstruction mechanics as well as shit like jump pads and traps, I just don't want to deal with super walling faggotry.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Number2.jpg

Just one of those days you can't quite finish strong.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wish I had a video card that could actually really run the game, I'd stream and things. My 960 just doesn't cut it though. Guy I duo with a lot streams though. He caught this gem.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Heard through the grapevine that Shroud believes that the game is in a good state performance wise. Those that we average to really good will continue to well. Those that were bad at this game will get curb stomped.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
View attachment 167685

Just one of those days you can't quite finish strong.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Started the season strong with 4.0 and 350+ until yesterday. played like 20 games. Think I had 0 kills and 200'ish damage on half of those. Squad kept getting rolled up on by 4 squads simultaneously in random ass places.

Yet the day before. even had a 9 kill win in which 6 were with the M16. My arch nemesis of a fucking gun since the last couple of patches where they keep nerfing it or breaking it (fixed first-shot recoil my ass). If they nerf anything it needs to be how often it spawns.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like the games performance is great right now, but the servers are at 6 months ago desync levels.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I almost wonder if they have his account flagged and he get's priority server power.

• 1Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Prolly not, he prolly has the highest speed internet he can get to his house. Fucking fast lanes don't exist, my asshole.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My friends make me really sad.

"Contact running on the road, pushing to cut them off"

30 seconds later I'm fighting multiple guys, and my friends are off in fuck knows where looting while I get downed and finished by the last guy who is on 5hp. saodkfjpoqidnpfbqapsudbfpaqudbfp;q

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
My friends make me really sad.

"Contact running on the road, pushing to cut them off"

30 seconds later I'm fighting multiple guys, and my friends are off in fuck knows where looting while I get downed and finished by the last guy who is on 5hp. saodkfjpoqidnpfbqapsudbfpaqudbfp;q

Yeah. Gotta just deal with the fact that if they don't pay attention and push with you to cut off you gotta let them fishies go or you're just gonna take a death. I look at those situations as majority rule. It's more boring but better than taking a death that you could have avoided if they actually came with you.

• 1Like