PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Actual FPS hasn't really been a problem for a long time unless you're trying to play on a toaster. 1060 runs it flawlessly at 1080p.

The real issue still the shitty netcode, but I'm not sure that will ever actually get fixed.

When was the last time you played then? I'm on a 1080ti and for 1 or 2 patches before this one. FPS drops were rediculous and spikey. And the netcode has been a bit better as of the last 2 patches. Not flawless but far better than it was.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fucked around a bit over the weekend on the new map and it seems mostly fine? I think I'd actually prefer it with less ridiculous loot spawns, but it's at least something different.

Still can't bring myself to drop any of the real hotspots with how bad the initial ~90 seconds of every round still is though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Good to know I'm not fucking crazy. I was so goddamn deep in the salt mines trying to use that thing the other day.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Strangely I have had my best games with the qbz. I'm finding myself wish the old maps had the spawn rate of weapons like the new map. I hate dropping, looting 5 buildings and finding pistols and shotguns. Also fuck the event pass, if they are going to go this route they should just make the game FTP and copy fortnite's model.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS :: PC 1.0 Update #16

Hi everyone,

Before we get into the patch notes, we’d like to talk about Event Pass: Sanhok.

As we’ve said in the dev notes, the Event Pass was introduced to let players experience a different way to enjoy new PUBG content. Your feedback regarding the Event Pass has been extremely valuable to us, and we’re making some changes based on the feedback received.

Firstly, we’ve upped the daily XP limit and reduced the minimum play time required to count towards mission progress. We’re implementing these changes first on the test server. The changes will be added to the live servers as soon as possible.

We will continue to monitor your feedback and address other issues related to the Event Pass in the near future.

Patch Notes

Event Pass: Sanhok
  • Event Pass system's progression mechanisms have been adjusted.
    • Daily XP Limit 80 → 120
    • Minimum play time required to count towards mission progress: 5 minutes → 2 minutes
    • Minimum play time required to acquire XP: 5 minutes → 2.5 minutes
    • Base play time XP payment is now granted in 2.5 minute intervals, instead of 5 minute intervals. Previously, 2 XP was granted every 5 minutes, now 1 XP is granted every 2.5 minutes.
  • For Duo or Squad games, mission progress is updated when your team wins the game, or when your whole team is eliminated.
  • 'Reach top 3 without killing anyone in Solos' mission requirements have been changed. The mission now requires reaching top 3 with 2 kills or less.
Crates
  • Aviator Crate is now included in the Random Crates, and the overall chance of acquiring each crate has been changed as follows:
7f87258d743e645eafc392db2de6ed3426871532.png

Sound
  • The volume of footsteps has been slightly increased.
Performance
  • Optimized memory encryption mechanism to decrease lag.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where walking on thatched roofs on houses in Sanhok did not produce footsteps.
  • Fixed an issue where even under correct zeroing settings, the ADS aim point and actual bullet trajectory were slightly misaligned.
    • This issue was most noticeable with the QBZ and crossbow

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why they thought footsteps should be louder. There is tons of shit that should be quieter

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Still giving locked crates in with randoms, lol. These fucking guys.

Doesn't look like I'm missing much.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The patch was really good imo. Just ignore the existence of crates. Though with the Event pass and bonus BP, plus the extra time I'm playing since the event pass, I'm actually gaining quite a bit of BP.

Server Performance has definitely got a lot a better. It could still use improvement, but it's not the hilariously bad it was for a while

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Hekotat Hekotat is just salty because he has gotten bad at this game, due to him not playing regularly anymore, thus gets owned when he finally gets bored of other games.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hekotat Hekotat is just salty because he has gotten bad at this game, due to him not playing regularly anymore, thus gets owned when he finally gets bored of other games.

You're right. Has nothing to do with not testing patches for more than 12 hours, shitty performance and network de-sync, focusing on locked crates, putting car/red zone volumes back at ear bleeding levels, limbs blocking shots to heads/torsos, in-ability to see your projectiles on Miramar, turning the loot into a survival game rather than a Battle Royale game (Looting full towns and coming out with a shotgun and 1911), extremely low BP gains in squad or the ability to see people inside buildings because they blocked re-shade (I shouldn't need to use an add-on to properly see in game).

These may be acceptable items for you, but they're not for me or a good portion of the player base.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I don't understand why they thought footsteps should be louder. There is tons of shit that should be quieter
I think a prior update made them more quiet. Last night I found footsteps extremely difficult to hear with my team talking even with discord set to 40% volume. Normally I can hear footsteps extremely well, like 2 to 3 buildings away even with people talking. So I am looking forward to hearing the difference

Cybsled

Footsteps should be louder. The only reason most people have their volume jacked up is because they want to hear movement, which results in you getting hearing damage when someone starts blasting an AK near you or a red zone goes off. If I could have a more normalized audio volume and still hear movement clearly, that is a win IMO.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users