PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like he just made a new account, like every hacker ever does until they fix the underlying flaws with the game.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Does anyone care anymore? Is this game dead yet?

When does battlefield 5 come out so we can have a real game to play.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You know when you're playing squads with your friends and you have that friend that always dies to a guy prone in a corner? That's me. I feel like I always fucking die to a guy prone in a corner

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Games not even close to dead, but they are losing people left and fucking right. 1.18 m 24 hour peak. I mean, thats still insane numbers, but it used to peak at 3 million just this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just can't figure out how another competitive BR game hasn't come out yet (except Fortnite which is incredibly different).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There's a ton of BR games in development. Most will fail.

It's already a stale genre. Just cause Fortnite is successful means nothing. People mostly ignore the fact that FortNite is popular because of it's core mechanics (building), and the BR mode just makes it competitive / a fun arena to play in.

Just another BR shooter is tried & done already, H1Z1 first, now PUBG. New games won't compete with PUBG without some heavy investment.

Realm Royale might make it, but again, it's somewhat popular because it's a BR game that is entirely different than the FPS style.

If you're looking for an FPS BR game exactly like PUBG, but with better developers... good luck with that, don't think it'll ever happen. The ship has sailed.

But you might see a ton of variations on the BR style... we have the Minecraft version with Fortnite, and a MMO version with Realm Royale... just need a MOBA / Overwatch version next.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
You know when you're playing squads with your friends and you have that friend that always dies to a guy prone in a corner? That's me. I feel like I always fucking die to a guy prone in a corner
I'm prone to being the guy that does to a third party squad. Get in a good firefight with knocks. Then suddenly shot by 1 or 2 other squads from a mile away because only my head was barely visible by a pixel. Even though the enemies were all in line of sight of each other and closer

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's about 3-4 realistic BRs coming out to potentially end PUBG. Mavericks, Isle of Nyne, that wastelands one, and the BF/COD BRs. It's going to be in real trouble.

Personally I LOVE Realm Royale but the player base is tiny, the dev team makes nonstop changes for better or worse, and it's of course closer to a MMO battleground than a realistic shooter.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Almost managed to sneak in the top 10 in duos before getting shoved out again. so close at #11, lol. Keep hovering around 12 now depending on the day.
20180714232813_1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Spa skin giveaway on twitch prime today. Also one of the PGI sets if you fill this out (literally just click okay put name in click done)

Fadaar

That guy
Meant to record this a few days ago when it happened, finally stopped being lazy. Stupid truck got stuck so had to back it up to take a different angle, guy comes over the hill and has me dead to rights. Townbro pops him in the side of the head with a Kar 98 to save my ass.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Meant to record this a few days ago when it happened, finally stopped being lazy. Stupid truck got stuck so had to back it up to take a different angle, guy comes over the hill and has me dead to rights. Townbro pops him in the side of the head with a Kar 98 to save my ass.

I think my favorite part was the panic spray after the guy was already dead.

Fadaar

That guy
I think my favorite part was the panic spray after the guy was already dead.

Yeah it was one of those pucker moments. Sucks it doesn't let you go back into first person in vehicles, cause my perspective of that was sheer terror.