PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Huge patch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
How many times am I gonna to fall for the "Hey look, a med kit, energy drink, pills, and an exploding jerry can all in the middle of the hallway ! I'm sure that's random... BOOOM !!!" trick.

mw.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Holy crap. Some crazy changes. Xbow tracers so you can actually judge your shot + putting sights on the uzi are actually pretty awesome changes

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Easy enough fix: Ban China

As a bonus to watching that vid, drink every time he says, "cheating".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
As a bonus to watching that vid, drink every time he says, "cheating".

I would but I like being alive.

Also one of the opening statements he makes about consequence free is so true. I feel like cheating back in the early counterstrike days was easier to counter when you had servers with active admins and communities on those servers. We had regular 100+ person lan parties at the university and it was always funny how none of the regular sketchy players that had been suspected never showed up to these LANs.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
New smaller circle sucks, game is basically a running simulator and forces you to drop center map to be safe. Sound is super washed out and they made footsteps quieter and it's harder to pin point shot direction or distance. Somehow they made loot worse on Erengal, didn't think that was possible.

It's like they looked at what made the game popular and moved in the opposite direction.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
New smaller circle sucks, game is basically a running simulator and forces you to drop center map to be safe. Sound is super washed out and they made footsteps quieter and it's harder to pin point shot direction or distance. Somehow they made loot worse on Erengal, didn't think that was possible.

It's like they looked at what made the game popular and moved in the opposite direction.
I got really good loot on Erangel today, idk

The smaller first circle definitely sucks ass.

I'm doing fine with sound for the most part, except for the occasional missing sound

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
After a few days of playing a lot, I still feel pretty much the same. Loot feels good (meds can be hard though), map looks great, new buildings are a lot better.

Circle sucks dick

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
After a few days of playing a lot, I still feel pretty much the same. Loot feels good (meds can be hard though), map looks great, new buildings are a lot better.

Circle sucks dick

I've run into a lot of loot stuck in the ground, haha. Feels like PUBG!