PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I felt pretty good about this snipe in the game (was an 8 kill game, had like 4 great snipes). This guys reaction when he watches the replay makes it so much better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I felt pretty good about this snipe in the game (was an 8 kill game, had like 4 great snipes). This guys reaction when he watches the replay makes it so much better

ahahaha rage quit to realm royale....

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Both of your kills in his deathcam watching you looked pretty solid.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Felt like playing this again recently after 8+ months of burn out. They removed map select again though, total incompetence. All I can get into are Erangel or Vikendi and so far I'm no fan of Vikendi. Just let me wait to join the map I want, damnit.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tonight is the first night in a very very long time where I have felt like I have seen tons of blatant cheaters. People very clearly using ESP and locking onto you through walls

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wish I could play like this all the time. What a performance.

1567045451775.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Started trying to switch to Hold to ADS today. It's pretty different, and man it's an adjustment. Close range I feel like I've adjusted too pretty quickly, though it takes some conscious thought. Sniping is harder to adjust to.

Initial conclusions is it definitely feels faster, and it's a lot more fluid. It feels a lot easier at close range to just get your gun on target when you ADS, because it's all one action instead of two. Plus the little extra speed means winning fights that might have been close or a loss.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's kind of hard to describe, and it might be more of a personal complaint.

They did a lot of sound stuff this patch, including footstep sound curve (which imo was fine before, but whatever). So now footsteps are super hearable from 40m, which basically devolves into people hearing someone 2 houses over then they stop moving. This one is mostly whatever, people who do that are easyish to kill most of the time.

They added a lot of new sounds for surfaces. Jumping on a car has a metal sound, it sounds not great imo but is identifiable. The vertical feels better as well, more bass when above you.

My problem is, all the sounds are noisy. What I mean by that, is the sounds aren't clean. They add all this extraneous noise that I guess is supposed to simulate your gear. There is just so much extra noise to all the sounds, and it sounds terrible. Also the jump vault and the land from fall noises are obnoxiously loud.

Footstep sounds are op as fuck though, just put up my highest kill game yet.

1569685320431.png

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Clipped it together from the replay, so it's not the greatest, but this is it

Do you feel that the overall skill level of people you are playing against gone down a little bit?

I'm only playing a few days a week now, but yet I am racking up more multi kill games in squad than I ever had before.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Do you feel that the overall skill level of people you are playing against gone down a little bit?

I'm only playing a few days a week now, but yet I am racking up more multi kill games in squad than I ever had before.
Hit and miss. A big thing for me was switching to hold to ads. That feels like I'm winning fights that I was barely losing before

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I still get owned sometimes with out even firing a shot.

Those kind of games burn a bit because I am usually loaded to the gills when it happens.