PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I read that a dev said that basically a loot spawn is a loot spawn, they're all equal. The reason some places seem better is because they're crammed full of spawns, not that they have a better "table" or anything. I know I wandered into a random lonely house at the start of a game once and got a level 3 helmet, vest, and an m4 with like 60 ammo. Nothing else, but I was like wtf :p

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I had a small farm area the other day with a sks 8x, m4 w/ silencer, and full lvl 3. Of course I died to some guy in a bush about 2 minutes later :(.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Performance improvements seem legit so far. Haven't dipped below 60 yet today, but the servers aren't under the usual 6pm crush yet either.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This patch will be deployed to the main servers on Thursday, June 22nd, 5 PM KST / 8 AM UTC / 1 AM PDT and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.

Server Performance

• Resolved an issue with server performance dropping drastically in certain circumstances.
Client Performance

• Improved rendering performance of other characters.

• Improved client performance during ranged combat.

• Improved rendering performance of vehicles, motorbikes, and boats at a distance.

• Improved the rendering performance of weapon effects at a distance.
Bug Fix

• Fixed a client crash that occurred when changing character appearance.

• Prevented users from removing shadows by changing Steam launch options.

• Fixed a bug that caused players to fire more ammo than the amount loaded.

• Fixed a bug that caused lung icon to be displayed as full while taking damage due to lack of oxygen underwater.

• Fixed an issue with indoor walls and objects overlapping each other.

• Fixed a bug that caused the wooden doors inside houses to have a metallic gloss.

• Fixed a bug that caused some parts of the clothing to be shown when firing a weapon while aiming down sights, using 4x or higher scopes.

• Fixed a bug that caused players to enter the DBNO state after drowning. You will now die immediately after taking fatal damage from lack of oxygen.

• Fixed a bug that prevented the use of healing items after firing full auto mode.

• Fixed a bug that caused flower beds to be shown incorrectly at a distance

• Partially fixed a bug that caused a character to be stuck in terrain.

• Partially fixed a bug that caused the camera to pass through some objects.

This game has had it issues, but I do admire and appreciate the consistent updates they do with the game. It's something you rarely saw with H1Z1.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This game has had it issues, but I do admire and appreciate the consistent updates they do with the game. It's something you rarely saw with H1Z1.

Hell it's something you rarely see on most games. I feel it's people trying to milk a cow for all it's worth with little to no upkeep, yet they don't realize they could make much more money by doing it right and communicating. Arma 2, an old ass game topped th Steam charts for a few years because of DayZ. These retards could make a fortune if they added modding tools to something like BF1 and then let us go hog wild.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What's really fucked up is H1's steam population is mostly unchanged. It's like 100-125k player since PUBG launched. I don't get it. I blame Asia. PUBG, however, is growing steadily and peaked at over 200k concurrent users.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
m249 is the only thing there that's crate only. Loot is super super RNG despite what people seem to think so that's an entirely possible, albeit lucky, loadout.
I believe you, but that's a hell of rng with 2 8x in like 5mins. Also had a lv 3 helmet i think it was and some other decent attachments for everything.

Not calling hax, but definitely kinda note worthy wtf moment.

Cybsled

I'm convinced it is based on where the system will spawn the circles. Sometimes it seems like the loot spawns are better the farther away from the circle you are.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I just picked this up a couple of days ago. How do I hook up with you guys in game?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Make sure to play with Me, Jeydax, Brekk, FTC, and Heko (And others) during a weekend night of drinking because at one point I guarantee you something will happen:

1) Jeydax will kill you while driving dunk.
2) I will turn into a pacifist, and try to give you the locations of others by opening myself up to death in the team's name.
3) We will never find "Brian" in the Lobby waiting area while running around, but it won't stop us from trying.
4) Some sort of friendly fire incident with Hekotat because if he hears footsteps, it doesn't matter, he shoots first ask questions later.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't forget half of yalls tendency to "desk pop".

Not sure how that even happens, like not while clearing a house just running in the middle of a field.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
My buddy will shoot at walls and the sky because "This will be the only time this match I'll fire my gun. We're going to run 50 miles and then die to somebody we never see."

He also threw a smoke at another buddy while we were looting and it attracted attention and got the other guy killed on a rooftop and then the rest of us soon after.

• 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My new thing is to punch people while riding in a car.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Hey, my (sober) driving has improved. Ask Muur or JFresh!!

Drunk driving improvements coming at a later date.

• 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users