PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Back from Europe! :) Your favorite garbage teammate will b e back online Friday night.

Cybsled

LOL, first person mode is great. All the console shitters don't know what to do w/o 3rd person hide n' peek cheese. Got #3 on first solo game and only reason I died is because I misjudged the circle distance I had to run.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
I opened a few Gamescom boxes this morning and yeah Im probably done with that. They should be renamed the 'Sweatpants Delivery System'. Cant sell the crap on the marketplace either once the box has been opened so this junk is just piling up.

• 1SJW

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Any idea if the gamescom bp price will reset weekly, or is it stuck at the climbing number?

Got the hat, so i'm happy.

I opened a few Gamescom boxes this morning and yeah Im probably done with that. They should be renamed the 'Sweatpants Delivery System'. Cant sell the crap on the marketplace either once the box has been opened so this junk is just piling up.

Do you have the authentication set up on your acct? If its like CSGO, you'll have to wait some odd 7-14days unless you do to prevent I guess scamming?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Stream sniping officially a bannable offense in their rules of conduct page, fucking rofl.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Stream sniping officially a bannable offense in their rules of conduct page, fucking rofl.
Supposedly there is a new thing now, idk how true but my friend was laughing about it. People are now riding around watching peoples stream honking horns.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honk-sniping was very popular on test server yesterday because it was SO easy to get into a game with the big streamers (Grimmz, Doc). I can't imagine it stays much of a thing on live, although horns are awesome and have tactical uses, especially on duos/squads.

Some people complained about the head bobbing in FPP but I legitimately did not notice it. The weapon view is probably my biggest complaint about FPP and I'm willing to put up with it for how much better the game is without the flying camera view.

Feedback on the crates on test was that they were all garbage. You can roll the old, default clothes as your 1 item for $2.50, which is exactly what I was saying about taking the worst system and making it worse :p Congrats on your red shirt for $2.50, Jimmy.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I could see the Honk Sniping really getting on some of the streamers nerves. I hope this becomes a thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Molten Core Raider
Do you have the authentication set up on your acct? If its like CSGO, you'll have to wait some odd 7-14days unless you do to prevent I guess scamming?

Ah, no authentication on my account (although I probably should set it up). No big deal regardless, I was gonna throw 10 bucks at it and I did, that's plenty. The outfits are cool but maybe not very practical.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
You can roll the old, default clothes as your 1 item for $2.50, which is exactly what I was saying about taking the worst system and making it worse [bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]:p[/bcolor] Congrats on your red shirt for $2.50, Jimmy.

None of the old items show up on the gamescon crate preview, not sure how you'd get a redshirt unless my friends have all been lucky. The -free- crates have em, plus more.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
None of the old items show up on the gamescon crate preview, not sure how you'd get a redshirt unless my friends have all been lucky. The -free- crates have em, plus more.
I was just going off people posting in the thread on Reddit, maybe they got confused. So Gamescon is ONLY new stuff? That's less bad but I still think it should be a whole outfit for real money.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I was just going off people posting in the thread on Reddit, maybe they got confused. So Gamescon is ONLY new stuff? That's less bad but I still think it should be a whole outfit for real money.
You actually get a chance to win the whole outfit, so i'm not entirely disappointed. They have the bundle boxes that can be dropped from them, doesn't show any sort of con so I don't know the rarity/percent. But its basically csgo fashion, 1 red, 4 purple ect ect.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Anyone that gives them a penny for crate keys is part of the cancer killing video games.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Then you'll love this one:

Motherfucker did a flip, lol.

Here's clutch and I winning a duo, can't figure out why shadowplay isn't picking up my mic. Gonna have to fuck with it more (No flips inside).

Xevy

Log Wizard
You not picking up that first aid in that house TRIGGERED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
This should sum up the server today:

It seems to be only the first few minutes, still. Which was the problem they USED to have. Major lag for 80-100 people, then as population on server drops it stabilizes. Had 0 lag top 30 and beyond.

• 1Like