PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like they've backed themselves into a corner with the release, and the version they are working on is so different than live that it's pretty fucked. It just means such a long time without stuff done, which pisses people off. Trying to get a launch date is silly when you've already got so many copies sold, just make the game better every day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
95% sure DBG is hiring russian scumbots to give PUBG negative reviews on Steam.

Not saying PUBG is perfect or anything, definitely has problems right now, but this would be a classic scummy Russian move. I mean, does anyone even play H1 anymore? They must be this level of desperate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
After the latest patch I'm running 20-30 fps lower than I used to. Fun times.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Nearly unplayable if you played the previous 8 months or so right now. I'm getting 20-30fps in cities, MAYBE 60fps out in the open world as compared to 45-60 in cities and 90+ in open world previously. That +Chinese dudes + hackers = too much to enjoy this game for more than 1-2 hours every few days. Just flip on a FPS counter and drop into Georgopol. Be disgusted.

They need to switch their engine soon over or whatever the fuck it is they're doing. I think H1Z1's hit registration is probably better than PUBG's right now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nearly unplayable if you played the previous 8 months or so right now. I'm getting 20-30fps in cities, MAYBE 60fps out in the open world as compared to 45-60 in cities and 90+ in open world previously. That +Chinese dudes + hackers = too much to enjoy this game for more than 1-2 hours every few days. Just flip on a FPS counter and drop into Georgopol. Be disgusted.

They need to switch their engine soon over or whatever the fuck it is they're doing. I think H1Z1's hit registration is probably better than PUBG's right now.

The Test 1.0 sever supposedly has a 50% performance increase. If it makes it to Live it'll be a huge improvement. I will remain skeptical.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently there is a big problem with fullscreen windowed or whatever, and the game performs quite a bit better in fullscreen since the last patch

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just got on Steam and there are already a ton of these types of games up to play for free, Bluehole better step it up if they want to remain out in front.

One of them even copied Overwatch's UI and menu's to the T.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard

You can hear me yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at 5:30 as my teammate explodes to red zone while doing a backflip on his tri-cycle.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Miramar, the new desert map revealed

I played on the test client last night and it runs really great. I was getting over 100fps on high settings with my GTX1080. For how crappy the game looks the game still has terrible optimization.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
The game really is insanely unoptimized in its current state. PTR runs absolutely amazing for me though, also on a GTX 1080.

New map looks good but really makes me want to play Battlefield 2 lmao

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't watch any of these videos. Are we finally transitioning to a new game engine?

• 1Solidarity