PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Watching Forsen play PUBG is an experience. I don't know how he does it.

so I just checked out this guys stream and it's a wall of stupid sfx, guess that's what you're referring to?

Edit - he died to fists in first house he entered.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
so I just checked out this guys stream and it's a wall of stupid sfx, guess that's what you're referring to?

Edit - he died to fists in first house he entered.

He has 70 steam snipers per match with just aids on their mics. I know he lets them do it on purpose and could easily turn off the mics, but the sniping is on another level on his stream. lol

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Tried out that in game nvidia game capture option for this one. Its ok I suppose, and probably works really well if you want to make kill compilation vid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Has anyone played a lot of this and still also play a lot of Fortnite? I played a game of Fortnite yesterday and I gotta say, I thought the building stuff did add a layer of complexity that was interesting, but I really hated the Wildstar grafix and it sorta felt like the construct/deconstruct stuff took away from the core of just sneaking up on and shooting motherfuckers. I did REALLY like being able to jump into the POV of the person who killed me until the end of the game, that is the biggest thing to make me better at the game I feel.

Anyways two really interesting competitors now in this area, just wondering which one you guys think will win out. I still think PUBG has the edge as long as they aren't too slow on putting out new maps and balancing the meta.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve played both, prefer PUBG but can play Fortnite on the PS4 in duo/squad with my son and his friends so it’s fun. PUBG has a much higher skill ceiling, as I win a lot in solo and duo modes in Fortnite, but not so much in PUBG (of course it’s PC master race vs. console plebs muddling the comparison). They both have their space in the market, but I think if PUBG gets it figured out on console it’s going to be huge.

Szlia

The building and destructible environment in Fortnite allow for some crazy moments of cat and mouse with very fast and intricate movement. In the early game, it's especially true in the prison or the toilet factory, in the late game is more about building bunkers/towers and using anti-building weapons like rocket or grenade launchers. The feel, pace and mood of the game are very different from PUBG even if a lot of mechanisms and general ideas are similar.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
To me fort nigh
Has anyone played a lot of this and still also play a lot of Fortnite? I played a game of Fortnite yesterday and I gotta say, I thought the building stuff did add a layer of complexity that was interesting, but I really hated the Wildstar grafix and it sorta felt like the construct/deconstruct stuff took away from the core of just sneaking up on and shooting motherfuckers. I did REALLY like being able to jump into the POV of the person who killed me until the end of the game, that is the biggest thing to make me better at the game I feel.

Anyways two really interesting competitors now in this area, just wondering which one you guys think will win out. I still think PUBG has the edge as long as they aren't too slow on putting out new maps and balancing the meta.
Fortnite is just ok, but once the hackers really dig into that game, its going to be an absolute shitshow. PUBG still wins in the genre and it will, but they need to get the hacking somewhat under control. When we play, now we just see that person going on a rampage, we just log out. Dont even bother playing it out.

Anyways, been playing Destiny 2 mostly, so PUBG and Fortnite arent getting any play the last few days.

Szlia

Fortnite is just ok, but once the hackers really dig into that game, its going to be an absolute shitshow.
There were aimbots and wall hacks in Fortnite during a couple days a few weeks back. I have not seen any since. I guess these things come and go, but they at least were very reactive to make them go.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
There were aimbots and wall hacks in Fortnite during a couple days a few weeks back. I have not seen any since. I guess these things come and go, but they at least were very reactive to make them go.
The longer the game is out, the more will come. I seen it with so many fps shooters and especially the other BR games and Survival games.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The exploiting of .ini shit in this game is out of control. Between that and 2/3 of the people being Chinese fucks on the NA servers, I'm done with this game until they get a handle on it. Fortnite managed to prevent all the hackers on a F2P game within 2 weeks and PUBG is flailing around when if they banned people they could make another 30 bucks for every hacker that rebuys. It's dumb on top of dumb on their part.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I was going to buy this and play this weekend but the steam reviews are all thumbs down now.

Da fuc??