PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of annoyed since I have no idea where the recording for our 2nd win went. It was like 2 games after the first, too. And there are games recorded after. Oh well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Little disappointed he used Paint it Black again.

And shit, my logo screen looks stupidly similar. Going to have to change that.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's just one of the generic PUBG screens isn't it? I see it all over the place on videos, everyone uses it. I can't blame him for reusing the best song :p some good highlights during it too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How to carry Muur 101

Anyone have issues with shadowplay switching back to another audio source regardless of what is selected?

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Am I crazy or is aiming different in first person? I swear to god something feels off with nearly every sight. Anything longer than like 20m it feels like every sight besides the red dot is just lying to me about what I'm aiming at.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Am I crazy or is aiming different in first person? I swear to god something feels off with nearly every sight. Anything longer than like 20m it feels like every sight besides the red dot is just lying to me about what I'm aiming at.

Could be anti-aimbot design, so blame the hackers. I've heard about it in other recent FPS titles. Someone else could probably chime in on that who is more familiar.

I am still researching this game.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No, thats just because you're a potato.

men-in-tights-gauntlet-slap.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Keep in mind, bullets actually come out of the gun and not your face in this game, unlike 90% of fps games. Compared to like.. source games and quake every sensitivity feels clunky to me. Netcode and hit detection in general I feel still needs some work, but it's miles ahead of where it was 3 months ago so I can only blame myself for buying an early access game.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
beeen playing about a week now. Game is fun, but fuck 3rd person in this game. Its too fucking clunky for me, 1st person though, sooo much better, character feels like it moves smoother and faster.

When my buddies ask me to play im like, first person ill play 3rd, im out! lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Really? I'm in the opposite position. 3rd person feels so much smoother to me.

First is just janky as fuck, like they bolted a camera to the models nose and called it first person. Oh wait, that's exactly what they did. I think in the long run first person will be the better mode unless they come up with some ingenious way of making the endgame circles not a massive bushwookie fest in 3rd, but man does it feel rough right now.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just prefer first person because I don't feel like I'm constantly dying from extremely dumb shit, like my deaths feel justified in first person but in third it's just like.. some dude was third personing behind a ridge for 10 minutes it's stupid.

To each their own though, as long as you're having fun eh!?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Really? I'm in the opposite position. 3rd person feels so much smoother to me.

First is just janky as fuck, like they bolted a camera to the models nose and called it first person. Oh wait, that's exactly what they did. I think in the long run first person will be the better mode unless they come up with some ingenious way of making the endgame circles not a massive bushwookie fest in 3rd, but man does it feel rough right now.
yep, first person is fucking smooth, responsive, i loot faster. So much better imo. Just my opinion though.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I just prefer first person because I don't feel like I'm constantly dying from extremely dumb shit

Ya I'm shit in both modes due to age, but recently in 1st person I clipped a sniper on a hill then sprinted 90 degrees around the base when I saw him duck to heal.

He then strafes out on a natural ridge scoping down where I was, expecting me to be behind the same rock, but I'm thirty yards below him staring at his side as he's strafing right into my 7.62mm rounds.

In 3rd person he would have watched me run around the hill like a retard as he healed in cover, then just popped up and sniped my dumb ass.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently on Reddit they did some kind of straw poll and 1st person is the overwhelming favorite.

I definitely agree, mostly due to the bullshit of hiding behind stuff and getting sniped.

My only complaint is they really need to get the leaderboard activated for it. We've been winning significantly more, and last night I think there was only 1 game we didn't finish top 5. In fact, I think outside of 2 games we finished top 3 every time. It's not that I don't like winning, but it feels like a lot of these people really suck. And we're a bunch of old guys, too.

• 1Solidarity