PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
I've got over 350 hours on this game now and having an absolute blast in solo and squad with friends, but i am seriously worried they will never fix the early game lag. I agree that the test server feels like a whole new game, and everything feels more crisp. I'm still struggling to hold 70fps on a 1080 though which is really bad. Is everyone experiencing the early game rubberbanding? I play on EU servers

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Is everyone experiencing the early game rubberbanding? I play on EU servers

On live? Or test? I did when I was playing test over the weekend, but I rarely do on live on the US servers. The caveat here is I rarely jump into one of the highly contested areas like military/school/rozhok so that may be why.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got over 350 hours on this game now and having an absolute blast in solo and squad with friends, but i am seriously worried they will never fix the early game lag. I agree that the test server feels like a whole new game, and everything feels more crisp. I'm still struggling to hold 70fps on a 1080 though which is really bad. Is everyone experiencing the early game rubberbanding? I play on EU servers
That's weird, because it was an issue probably sometime in the summer and they ended up fixing it. Only to reintroduce it again later.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Test servers feel amazing for me right now, I have a terrible rig and my fps are locking in at 60+ with little to no lag.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Curious what people think of the Xbox One version - comes out today on Game Preview.

Cybsled

On live? Or test? I did when I was playing test over the weekend, but I rarely do on live on the US servers. The caveat here is I rarely jump into one of the highly contested areas like military/school/rozhok so that may be why.

I've landed in the ruins on the new map and been the only player and get massive rubber banding for like the first minute or so.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've landed in the ruins on the new map and been the only player and get massive rubber banding for like the first minute or so.

I've seen no rubber banding on the test server but get it alot on the live server.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Curious what people think of the Xbox One version - comes out today on Game Preview.

Players few rounds. Really enjoy it. Did not play on pc so I can’t comment on the versions, but it’s just what I expected and is fun.

Still figuring it out, but having played fortnite first really helped the learning curve. My first rounds were

18 with one kill
6 with two kills
15 with two kills
22 With 3 kills

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

On the X of course it runs just like on PC. Haven’t tried OG but from what a read it’s like pc’s mid-low settings. Laggy until you land then the FPS stablize. Servers and lag seem to be stable. So far it’s solid.

Can’t wait for new map and first person patch.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Watching people try and play this with controllers and no aim assist is just hilarious. It's a goddamn glorious clownshow of people flailing around trying to aim.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Test servers feel amazing for me right now, I have a terrible rig and my fps are locking in at 60+ with little to no lag.
yeah, im getting 80 to 100 frames now on test on high setting I have a i5 7600k and a 970 gtx. . It runs amazing, new vaulting makes for a way faster gameplay. Im really loving what they did on test. Big kudos to the dev team. Game runs like a champ now.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The buildings on the new maps make for very interesting gun fights. So many exits now that vaulting is a thing, turns battles into a chaotic mess if people are jumping out everywhere.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the X of course it runs just like on PC. Haven’t tried OG but from what a read it’s like pc’s mid-low settings. Laggy until you land then the FPS stablize. Servers and lag seem to be stable. So far it’s solid.

Can’t wait for new map and first person patch.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So what I find super interesting is like, in what world did they think this would ever work on consoles? It barely runs on current top-end PCs, and they tried to port it to 4 year old console hardware? Were they just delusional or what? I mean, it shouldn't run as bad as it does, but Bluehole clearly hasn't figured out to use UE4 properly or something yet.

My second question is, why in the fuck would they even launch this on consoles in this state? It's so fucking laughably bad that it's just going to torpedo the game forever on the console market. Are they that scared of Fortnite drinking their milkshake they just wanted to shove literally anything they could out the door?

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So what I find super interesting is like, in what world did they think this would ever work on consoles? It barely runs on current top-end PCs, and they tried to port it to 4 year old console hardware? Were they just delusional or what? I mean, it shouldn't run as bad as it does, but Bluehole clearly hasn't figured out to use UE4 properly or something yet.

My second question is, why in the fuck would they even launch this on consoles in this state? It's so fucking laughably bad that it's just going to torpedo the game forever on the console market. Are they that scared of Fortnite drinking their milkshake they just wanted to shove literally anything they could out the door?
dunno if you tried the old map thats on test right now, but they optimized the fuck out of it. This game did run like shit, and at times it was bad for me. Yesterday playing on the old map on test that they have updated/optimized, i have nothing to bitch about anymore. Runs smooth as fuck.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Xbox has the old optimization. We haven’t got the new PC patch with the new map yet. It runs amazing (50%better easily) on PC. It runs ok on X not great but I do realize the patch will be coming soon.

I’m not interested in console version until they give me FPP. I can’t stand third person.

The Coalition (gears team) did an amazing job translating this game over. The contoller schemes are pretty fucking awesome. I think BlueBalls just needs to hand the keys over to them here on out.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Xbox has the old optimization. We haven’t got the new PC patch with the new map yet. It runs amazing (50%better easily) on PC. It runs ok on X not great but I do realize the patch will be coming soon.

I’m not interested in console version until they give me FPP. I can’t stand third person.

The Coalition (gears team) did an amazing job translating this game over. The contoller schemes are pretty fucking awesome. I think BlueBalls just needs to hand the keys over to them here on out.

Forgive my ignorance, but FPP? First Person Perspective? am I stupid to think thats already live on console by pressing RB? or do you mean making everyone play First person?