PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The terrain of the new map is just awful for any vehicle, but vehicles are pretty much a must have if you have to travel over great distances to get to the circle. There are a quite a few of unpaved roads that help shortcut and smooth out the travelling these distances, but they are hard to follow because they blend in to the natural ground too well, and they have serious consequences if you make a mistake a miss a turn and the vehicle rolls. That s my really only gripe with the Miramar, and overall I like it.

I have gained a serious appreciation of Erangel on how smooth the terrain is and the ease of getting from A to B.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'd be completely okay with them using a random 50% of the map for each game on Miramar. More action and less running, would also help with quick matches like if I wanted to knock out a quick game before heading to work or something.

I doubt they'll do many changes to the current system though, devs rarely depart from "the vision" of their game.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think he's wrong, but I don't know about the solutions. I think the 2/3's of the map per game is solid, though unlikely.

There are people who don't enjoy an active early game, and want to find places where they can fuck off and loot for 20 minutes, so that's something to consider. I personally like semi active stuff. Duo's last night we did a lot of trying to drop with like 2-3 other groups. We got really screwed on vehicles a few times though

I think the best solution on the new map is just more vehicles and less fuck you hills. There are too many things you drive over and your vehicles does shit that's like "really?"

Hekotat

I don't think he's wrong, but I don't know about the solutions. I think the 2/3's of the map per game is solid, though unlikely.

There are people who don't enjoy an active early game, and want to find places where they can fuck off and loot for 20 minutes, so that's something to consider. I personally like semi active stuff. Duo's last night we did a lot of trying to drop with like 2-3 other groups. We got really screwed on vehicles a few times though

I think the best solution on the new map is just more vehicles and less fuck you hills. There are too many things you drive over and your vehicles does shit that's like "really?"

You could always give people the option, check mark game types, map and map size.

Erengal Full
Miramar Full

Erengal Half
Miramar Half

They could also remove the decrease in run speed when running up inclines in Miramar, that would help a lot as well. You could also get clever with the circles, maybe have more than one or make it random shapes rather than a circle. There are lots of ways to correct the issue I'm sure or give other options.

I'd love a 50 player drop that's only in Los Leones or a major city only.

Muurloen

Yall are all trying to fix what isnt broken.

If you want a fast pace game, you drop hot in school, pochikni, mil base, los leones, el pozloads, etc etc.

You want to take the game slow with limited engagements until the end and have a bit of a running simulator, then drop a full 1km away from the plane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Yall are all trying to fix what isnt broken.

If you want a fast pace game, you drop hot in school, pochikni, mil base, los leones, el pozloads, etc etc.

You want to take the game slow with limited engagements until the end and have a bit of a running simulator, then drop a full 1km away from the plane.

I think it is somewhat broken and I don't see a problem with more options, more options are always good.

• 1Like

Muurloen

I think it is somewhat broken and I don't see a problem with more options, more options are always good.

693.gif

The maps already have the options built in. It is your choice to go hot or play it safe.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The problem is dropping "high action" lends to a lot of "he found a gun and I didn't, now I get to set around for a few more minutes before I can attempt to play the game" and you spend 5 minutes between loading, lobby, and sitting in the plane/dropping, to get killed by the guy who landed on a gun and you didn't.

Muurloen

I can agree with that.

My only change that I would make to the game would be to completely remove clothing spawns from the loot table.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
693.gif

The maps already have the options built in. It is your choice to go hot or play it safe.

This. The plane path will give you options on where to jump where you'll have a very different game experience.

If you want instant action along with some running and gunning go Mil base. If you want instant action without much moving go Pochiniki/Rozhok. If you want slow paced gearing up and a lot of travel go Jeydax Junction. If you want slow paced gearing up and not a lot of travel go Scrotum of Doom.

This is simplified for a central final circle.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I can agree with that.

My only change that I would make to the game would be to completely remove clothing spawns from the loot table.

Yes.

My only other real complain is the sound is fucking terrible. Directional sound is bad, The range of sound is way too broad (loud vs quiet). Sounds just fucking disappear like footsteps. Sometimes you can't hear the guy right next to you but you can hear the guys footsteps from 2 houses away. The ambient noise is too much (and also doesn't stop when you pause a replay, lol)

Also the 8x is terrible, and I'm pretty sure it's bugged and your bullets go to narnia half the time

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Game keeps defaulting me to Asia and I always end up playing a few games before realizing it

I also seem to play better on Asia :(

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's cause you don't have a real MMR there so it dumps you in with scrubs constantly. Same will happen for a while if you go to the euro servers.

I play on asian when it's NA primetime to avoid rubberbanding. Even with the higher ping it still just feels better.