PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Nice, people are bitching about the clothes spawn on Reddit right now. Someone uploaded this gem as well, apparently guns spawn after clothes when you land.

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I was just playing with some friends while their games crashed. I decided to stay in the plane with them until it forced us to drop along with 6 other AFK people, I admit its cheap but damn it felt good.

evil-plotting.gif

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got to basically final circle,guy hiding behind shack at shotgun distance. It finally starts to move to being all red zone and he's starting to get forced around the corner. Discovered exploding barrel took out the wall and him behind it lol. Need exploding barrels near many of the shacks as counter defilade imo in pubg.

Hekotat

Got ran over by a car that was 4 car lengths away from me last night, definitely done for awhile. I hope they pull their heads out of their asses, but I don't have high hopes.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They've done nothing with the net code in, nearly a year now?

They don't care about the Chinese menace that has ruined online communities.

Their heads are in hookers' cleavages as far as I can tell.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
They've done nothing with the net code in, nearly a year now?

They don't care about the Chinese menace that has ruined online communities.

Their heads are in hookers' cleavages as far as I can tell.

China is their primary market now, they won't do anything to damage that. They'll need a strong asian playerbase for when all the western players drop the game for the next better version that comes out.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The cheating in this game is out of fucking control. Its not that its bad, its really fucking bad. 1 out of 3 games and thats being generous, there is some fucking asian with a name like 19498r8748939 cheating. no fucking attachemets, not sights, just hip firing with no recoil and hitting every shot at 2-400 meters away.

The game is quickly becoming not fun for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
In 20 minutes I'll be streaming a TPP DUO tournament, if anyone would like to watch we dont take things oevrly seriously, just hoping we can improve on our position of 38th from last week. 3 matches, points accrued for finishing position and kills, say hello in chat

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
was an absolute historic fuck up, the entire thing. Especially game 3 as we managed to start the match not even in the same team. Oh well same time tomorrow for FPP duo and same time next week for more TPP. Things cannot possibly get any worse. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers is a great discord channel for PUGS gak gak mainly NA but quite a lot of EU too, normally play there if my IRL friends are not online.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
The cheating in this game is out of fucking control. Its not that its bad, its really fucking bad. 1 out of 3 games and thats being generous, there is some fucking asian with a name like 19498r8748939 cheating. no fucking attachemets, not sights, just hip firing with no recoil and hitting every shot at 2-400 meters away.

The game is quickly becoming not fun for me.

Cheating imo is worse on NA than EU and worse in squad than solo and duo. At least they are actively banning them.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I finally bought this today and I actually do not like it. The controls feel so weird to me and that is the biggest reason why I do not like it. The jumping and the momentum just feel so clunky compared to every other FPS I have ever played. I wonder if the controls in Fortnight feel tighter? I have never invoked the refund policy on Steam, do you think they will give me a refund? I have less than an hour played.

Hekotat

I finally bought this today and I actually do not like it. The controls feel so weird to me and that is the biggest reason why I do not like it. The jumping and the momentum just feel so clunky compared to every other FPS I have ever played. I wonder if the controls in Fortnight feel tighter? I have never invoked the refund policy on Steam, do you think they will give me a refund? I have less than an hour played.

They should refund it, I think it's 2 or 4 hours played as the cut off.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
They should refund it, I think it's 2 or 4 hours played as the cut off.
Yeah they just sent the refund confirmation. I am really surprised I did not like it, my expectations must have been too high.I just needed more polish in the controls, if it felt as tight as Overwatch I might have called in sick on Monday because I love the idea of the Battle Royal.