PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like a good map, I wonder if they actually optimized the textures. I haven't played in quite some time because I've been playing other stuff. I could definitely get excited for this map though

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so since i recently started playing again after like 7 months and noticed there seem to be alot of insane players in each of my games, im not amazing im not saying everyone hacks but as i watched my deathcam and replays alot of it was so obvious... so i started reporting these people because im getting dominated by players who never miss shots from long distances with shit like red dots, run up on you with no knowledge etc etc dont get me wrong a pro can play that way but theres no way theres that many shroud level players out there now.

i used to cheat back in CS 1.5 when i was like 14, not much has changed with these programs and how they work and look i can kinda spot when shit looks a little suspect, specially things like long distance shooting, pubg has alot of variables in its gunplay and to master that gunplay like a professional would takes thousands of hours.

but anyway, i logged on today and got a notification saying thank you for being an active role in keeping pubg hack free, one of the accounts you reported for cheating has been permanently banned, thank you for helping keep pubg safe and fair"

i reported maybe 25-30 people? over a month or so? and just got that today when i logged on but its been a few days, so if you feel like shit is sketchy and the shot seems impossible or their movement its worth a report imo, because i did a little research and its really not hard to find a working undetected pubg aimbot/ESP/no recoil with alot more options.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
New map is really nice, however, after playing Destiny 2, BF5, PS2, etc. you really notice how flawed and clunky the gunplay is in this game as well as the ultra sow bullet velocity.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Played tonight, first time in a long time. Also the first time since I got a 2080 and 144hz 1440p. Game felt really smooth. I suck at spotting people after so long though

Definitely more enjoyable with friends though, it's hard to play without friends. If I could get people to play I'd probably play all the time

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
New map is really nice, however, after playing Destiny 2, BF5, PS2, etc. you really notice how flawed and clunky the gunplay is in this game as well as the ultra sow bullet velocity.
This guy wants lighting bolts to shoot out of his arse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man when you have a squad that rolls together, listens, calls out, and frags it's a wonderful thing. Had a good run tonight. First few squad games are with the guy I generally duo with, and 1 who doesn't pay attention. The last few squad games where duo+2 guys he know's, and it was like a whole new game experience. Felt like a pretty good night. I'm now up to 100 games this season, 3/4 of those are duo. Pretty much always hot drop. Game feels really really good right now. I stopped after the Sanhok pass ended, because the game felt like garbage. Was pretty rusty, but I feel like I'm getting it back.

1545640200818.png

• 1Like

gak

<Gold Donor>
Did they degrade view distance and textures ? Still have those settings maxed from before the snow map patch, but some mountains not that far away are now low rez and a lot of textures look cartoony.

p.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man when you have a squad that rolls together, listens, calls out, and frags it's a wonderful thing. Had a good run tonight. First few squad games are with the guy I generally duo with, and 1 who doesn't pay attention. The last few squad games where duo+2 guys he know's, and it was like a whole new game experience. Felt like a pretty good night. I'm now up to 100 games this season, 3/4 of those are duo. Pretty much always hot drop. Game feels really really good right now. I stopped after the Sanhok pass ended, because the game felt like garbage. Was pretty rusty, but I feel like I'm getting it back.

View attachment 187185
It's funny, because playing with retards who can't fucking pay attention makes me want to commit suicide

• 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I have a discord w solid peeps I can share if anyone's interested.

Never have a problem finding a squad of good/competent folks.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Had an 8 kill game earlier, I think 7 of the kills where AK, max range 32m. Then I had 1 kill with a grenade, 62m Kobe LUL

• 1Like