PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot

Saw this this morning and was kinda triggered at how far you can hear it. They were too loud BEFORE. When you hear someone stomping around in a building 3 floors up and through walls, it's bad enough if you are in the same building for realism, even worse outside of the building, and just retarded when it goes up to what, 50 meters now? I understand the game takes place in third world countries but I think even cardboard housing would make less noise.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's definitely caused me to die in some situations I thought I was really safe and watch the Death Cam like what?!?! only to find out they heard me coming

I generally think it's fine, though crouch sprint shouldn't be that loud

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I think stomping around on dirt should be near quiet, stomping around on the snow and rocks should be a bit louder, and stomping around in buildings should be very loud, but contained within the building for the most part, but still gives some audio clues at a very small range outside of the actual building.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I think stomping around on dirt should be near quiet, stomping around on the snow and rocks should be a bit louder, and stomping around in buildings should be very loud, but contained within the building for the most part, but still gives some audio clues at a very small range outside of the actual building.

I'm ok with most of this. dirt and grass is pretty quiet IRL. I think inside the buildings idea would make me happy the most. hear the muffled stomping above you but can't pinpoint it, just know that there's someone in with you and above you. It's annoying on Erangal and some buildings, using apartments or the duplex type buildings as an example and you can hear them across the street and know almost immediately which building, let alone floor they're in. Don't even need to look in the window to tell.

Then again, some people i've played with must be deaf or just retarded, because they could insist they couldn't hear anyone then be all shocked and surprised when they go in and get killed, even after a warning.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Footsteps are absolutely fucked right now, no one makes any but your teammates until you die then they all pop in.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm really trying to watch the PGL Asia stuff because it's sort of on at a time I can watch, but jesus fuck there are a million hours between games.

I did guess a winning team though, and the jacket reward is pretty fucking sweet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Played for the first time in like 5 months yesterday. I could not control recoil for SHIT. It was seriously aggravating. Then I realized there's a vertical sens multiplier and I turned that fuck up so I can drag my mouse down and now I'm a fucking laser. The new training ground is a bit clunky, but really nice to testing out weapons.

Sad to see almost 1/2 a year later and the M4 is still the best AR. The new guns seem like garbage. They just replaced vertical recoil for bonkers horizontal recoil. Nooo thanks.

Before I fixed my recoil I played 6 games. 1 kill. But that kill was 596m which is apparently my longest in my PUBG career. I'll take it?

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

Anyone happen to have a code for this game?Always wanted to try it but 20 bucks is 20 bucks.

Bro, just play it for an hour and see if it's worth it. The adrenaline when you get down to the top 10 is unparalleled in any video game to date. Then you get shit on by desync or something and you rage burn down your apartment complex.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Bro, just play it for an hour and see if it's worth it. The adrenaline when you get down to the top 10 is unparalleled in any video game to date. Then you get shit on by desync or something and you rage burn down your apartment complex.

It seems like a bigger map compared to the current BR's but it might just be other things at play. Ive watched more hours this game than I could ever play I bet with the streamers and clips.

Hekotat

It seems like a bigger map compared to the current BR's but it might just be other things at play. Ive watched more hours this game than I could ever play I bet with the streamers and clips.

If they could figure out their performance/desync issues this game could really take off (not that it's doing poorly). Until then it's just a love/hate relationship with the game.

• 1Solidarity