Playstation 5

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is the PS4 noisey/hot? Idk. I just remember having loss of hearing from how God awful the Xbox 360s noise & clunking was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My PS4 was a fucking jet plane, my Pro not so much.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hmmm I have the Destiny version (not exactly sure why, think it was just the same price), no idea if there is anything different with that one. Disc makes a ton of noise, but guess I never notice the fans.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Here is the Xbox One Dev Kit

1571667865607.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Glad the light bar will be gone. All it did was suck battery life.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heh was just coming to post this:

And according to that thread it wasn't the Lightbar causing battery issues but the touchpad. I love the bigger size. Glad they are sticking with symmetrical (sorry I hate the asymmetrical design) sticks. Here's hoping it's heavier as well and a battery life that can last one good day of gaming. Built in Mic would be great for my hearing aid wearing ass. I can use the bluetooth box hooked up to the TV for my headphones but still need this awkward as hell lapel mic that gets all tangled to shit and back.

• 1Dislike

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Heh was just coming to post this:

And according to that thread it wasn't the Lightbar causing battery issues but the touchpad. I love the bigger size. Glad they are sticking with symmetrical (sorry I hate the asymmetrical design) sticks. Here's hoping it's heavier as well and a battery life that can last one good day of gaming. Built in Mic would be great for my hearing aid wearing ass. I can use the bluetooth box hooked up to the TV for my headphones but still need this awkward as hell lapel mic that gets all tangled to shit and back.
I instantly hate you for requesting a built-in mic that can't be disconnected.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'd like the touchpad if they put it to better use. Second son is the only game I've played that made me like it being there

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have electrical tape over mine to stop it reflecting on my tv.

That's actually not a bad idea. I wish there was a way to turn it off. We can dim it in the Playstations settings but if I recall there isn't a way to disable it entirely.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That's actually not a bad idea. I wish there was a way to turn it off. We can dim it in the Playstations settings but if I recall there isn't a way to disable it entirely.

I wonder how easy it would be to unscrew the thing and disable the lightbar. Should like double the battery life too. I haven't tried because I assume PSVR uses it to track the controller angle and position...

• 2Like