Playstation 5

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes console launch events turn into daydreams...and fantasy desires...

PS5 Launch Titles

God of War II (5)
Lunar: The Four Heroes of the Goddess
Zone of The Enders: 3rd Moon of M(VR)S
Everquest 3 - Super deluxe Lootbox edition

(And it streams through the PS5 internet browser window)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes console launch events turn into daydreams...and fantasy desires...

PS5 Launch Titles

God of War II (5)
Lunar: The Four Heroes of the Goddess
Zone of The Enders: 3rd Moon of M(VR)S

Pantheon Pre-Alpha 13.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ps5.png

So this is a leaked dev kit photo, verified somewhere.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really dislike that look if it is anything like final production. Looks like something I bought drunk on a red eye from LA to Little Rock from Sharper Image out of the Delta Skymiles magazine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
PlayStation Dev kits usually don't look like the production model, historically.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They might keep the V idea but it'll probably be a lot smaller and slicker than the dev kit. It does look like shit but at the same time I kinda don't care what it looks like since it most often ends up behind the TV for me anyway, so as long as it doesn't make the sound of a plane taking off like the PS3 and PS4 I got, it'll be a big improvement for me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really dislike that look if it is anything like final production. Looks like something I bought drunk on a red eye from LA to Little Rock from Sharper Image out of the Delta Skymiles magazine.
yea that thing looks like some rebranded china shit outta brookstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I do like about it is all the venting, other than that looks pretty eh.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't say the way a console looks has ever made a shit of difference to me

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
people who care about how it looks are probably same ones who care about transmogs in wow or even worse, care about how many different led lights they can fit in their pc

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It won't look like that. Past devkits have looked insanely different than the final release.

PS4 Devkit for reference
1571550548806.png

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
sense ps3 all Playstation devs kits are double designed too be a standalone console and a rack mount .. and that diffenetly looks like some china shit stain.

System Init/Network Init .. ya garbage knock off

joz123

Potato del Grande
PS5 could be shaped like a damn hexagon and people will buy it, doesn't matter.

• 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm kind of hoping they keep that V design. Yep looks horrible but as I sit and play my PS4 Pro and listen to its fans scream for mercy, it reminds me that Sony really sucks at keeping their shit cool (and thus quiet). Function over form, because the form over function mentality makes for loud and over heating systems. I am also holding out hope they go with a "brick" AC adapter too to help keep heat down.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
What if the V section is sort of an upgrade/expansion port sort of like Nintendo did with the N64? A way to upgrade to the PS5 Pro in the future without having to buy a whole new console.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What if the V section is sort of an upgrade/expansion port sort of like Nintendo did with the N64? A way to upgrade to the PS5 Pro in the future without having to buy a whole new console.

Fuck yeah count me in, they need to bring that back!

1571579666021.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So basically a PC?