Playstation 5

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'd like the touchpad if they put it to better use. Second son is the only game I've played that made me like it being there
play d3 w/ wife this weekend was actually my first use of the ps4 controller... when we both press the menu button we thought the other was moving the menu buttons around. Then i was like, oh, this fucking big ass button is touch sensitive. and i asked her how come you didn't notice it when you pressed the button in ffxv?

also the light is stupid, the black controller glows red and the red controlle glows blue, wtf

also i was charging them in the bed room, holy night light.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They need to get rid of the touchpad too, it’s stupid. Just put a couple rows of buttons there, you could fit like 12 there easy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Did that thing say the sticks are getting shorter? Why the fuck would they do that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I mean it wouldn’t surprise me if it had some sort of V shape being PlayStation 5 and all, but it still won’t look anything like that.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for reference here is a ps4 Dev
1575152317495.png

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, is the shape supposed to be a Roman numeral reference? Going to be ugly as sin when they're up to a PS8.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
What sort of trade in deals did places have for ps3>ps4. Should I try to sell my pro in a few months or hold onto it to trade?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That ugly V thing would probably look fine if it was just all black. I don’t really care what it looks like but I would if I had it in a living room or something. Mine is in a disaster hobby room.