Playstation 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I'd guess that Bloodborne is the next IP they revisit... that would be an incredible launch title.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd guess that Bloodborne is the next IP they revisit... that would be an incredible launch title.
From is working on Rings of Elds or whatever the stupid name of their new game is though. I guess maybe Sony owns the IP so they could get another studio to make it, not too sure, but do you really want to play Bloodborne 2 made by some random other studio?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I still want to play Spider-Man, probably my biggest reason to want a PS5, since I'm not buying back to the ecosystem in the interim. That and their approaches for remote play, other ecosystem features and a lesser extent any followup to PSVR are much more interesting to me than any potential game announcements.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

And the fact remains that Microsoft doesn't have much of anything in the brewer save another Halo which has already been stopped started twice.

They have just completely lost it, and honestly, I hope they can do something besides release mediocre games - because we need the competition to stay strong or else Sony will lay off the gas.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This is pure nonsense. 60 fps on 4K is not even achievable today on a $1000-1500 video card and a $3K+ PC (60 FPS average with no solw downs). And youre speculating 60 fps 4K on a $500+ console? Yeah, good luck with that. They are still having a hard time providing 1080P with 60FPS on the upgraded PS4 pro and the new XBONE or whatever the fuck the new one is in some games. While an average $1200 PC can utterly SLAY 1080P with 150 FPS+ everything on ultra in most games with a mid range video card.

Maybe the next gen consoles will finally deliver 1080p 60+ FPS.
:trollface:What the point? The human eye can't discern 60fps from 30fps:trollface:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's a given that I'm getting it. It will be on the day a game is out that I really want on it though, whether that's day 1 or later I don't know yet.
Bloodborne 2 is when it will be a for sure purchase for me.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno, I typically buy every new console at launch but this past generation just hasn't done much for me. My PS4 I've used mostly for psvr but even then I have a Rift now. I think it's gonna take something like Bloodborne 2 to get me in the tank for it this go around. Or just wait a couple years for the inevitable Pro model.

My Xbone I think I turned on maybe twice. Worst money I ever spent.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I use mine everyday for a 4k player. You know what the pro didn't have.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, I typically buy every new console at launch but this past generation just hasn't done much for me. My PS4 I've used mostly for psvr but even then I have a Rift now. I think it's gonna take something like Bloodborne 2 to get me in the tank for it this go around. Or just wait a couple years for the inevitable Pro model.

My Xbone I think I turned on maybe twice. Worst money I ever spent.
It is kind of funny how much shit the Xbone got for selling itself as the new "family media center" rather than a gaming system. Welp... I guess they were right. It probably did get more use as a media center than a game system this generation.

• 1Truth!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I would have an actual 4K library if the PS4 came with a player. But just didn’t want to buy it mid generation and didn’t like the games enough to justify the purchase.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I use mine everyday for a 4k player. You know what the pro didn't have.
Hey Girl, you come in the PS5 thread and shit on PS again and I'm going to change your avatar to this:
See the source image

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'll get one, but I'm in no rush. It's not like going from SNES to N64

Are racing games not very popular in the Asian community? Just curious...
i'm an east coast driver living in Kansas, real life is a driving game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
From is working on Rings of Elds or whatever the stupid name of their new game is though. I guess maybe Sony owns the IP so they could get another studio to make it, not too sure, but do you really want to play Bloodborne 2 made by some random other studio?

Rings of Eldian , and a new "Armored Core", and another game that has been rumored too being worked on sense Sekiro finished up development. If I were Sony I wouldn't let another studio touch Bloodborne at all, sorry but that game is FROM's baby..

Siliconemelons

Sometimes console launch events turn into daydreams...and fantasy desires...

PS5 Launch Titles

God of War II (5)
Lunar: The Four Heroes of the Goddess
Zone of The Enders: 3rd Moon of M(VR)S

• 1Like