Playstation 5

joz123

Potato del Grande
I agree, it's exceedingly pathetic that a company based in Japan, a country with zero black people, would put out needless, factually baseless statements like this:

Their games are still better than Microsoft's.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Their games are still better than Microsoft's.
giphy.gif
For now at least. One of their biggest name studios (naughty dog) has fallen. Waiting to hear that Kratos was actually born a woman, spiderman joins the BLM protests, and Alloy learns that by killing your enemies, they win.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
PS5's motion controls will let you control transexual ass-fucking like never before. Feel every thrust with the haptic feedback.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
That technically doesn't rule it out as a release title. I see lots of Nov 20 but nothing has really been confirmed.

i didn't watch the video but apparently they straight up say HZD2 won't be out until 2021 in it

Spiderman: Miles Morales info
  • Takes place 1 year after the first game
  • Full game; akin to Uncharted: Lost Legacy in scope
  • "Near instant" loading, ray-tracing, 3D audio
  • NYC assets updated to take advantage of PS5

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
and since we don't have a verified ps5 date saying a 2020 release ...

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you didn't it coming from miles away that Ellie would be riding Joel's daddy dick in the sequel, I don't know what else to say.
Just wait until he gets to the part where Joel fucks Ellie’s lesbo side piece, and Ellie kills Joel in a fit of rage.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
People seem to regard the release date for both PS5 and XBX as major state secrets...yet the supply chain to get that shit into retail or even warehouse-based channels is non trivial. How long does it take to get shipments across the Pacific by boat? Isnt it a few months when you include customs inspection etc?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
People seem to regard the release date for both PS5 and XBX as major state secrets...yet the supply chain to get that shit into retail or even warehouse-based channels is non trivial. How long does it take to get shipments across the Pacific by boat? Isnt it a few months when you include customs inspection etc?
It’s probably not one huge shipment. I’m sure they are making them and shipping them to Sony already. They have a target for how many they are supposed to ship at regular intervals, but I doubt anything that says RELEASE DATE HERE

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shipping of non-essential items is still extremely limited. If you pay attention to computer parts, especially lower cost, bulkier, heavy, items like PSU's - you'll see that shipping from the east asia region, although better every day, is still stuck in a state of Covid-19. If they are trying to stay competitive with the launch price, very much doubt that they will pay the increased shipping cost for more allocation.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I find it difficult to believe that the new Xbox is going to come in "significantly" lower than the PS5. maybe $100 for the Xbox digital version vs the PS5's non digital, but I'm dubious to think they can undercut the PS5 by a large margin without taking a huge loss on the sales of each unit.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They also both loose money at the start of production overall, while they work out the kinks, be it from the GPU/CPU dyes, PCB Problems, HDD, or the molds for the plastic shells... I'm pretty sure they are beyond the point of "loss" on the blu-ray drives though =p