Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
1592534651285.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Isn't it a standalone DLC like The Ballad of Gay Tony, Uncharted : The Lost Legacy or Blood Dragon ?
Yes. The people saying it's pathetic are thinking it's a full game. Will probably be like 40 bucks when it comes out instead of 60.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yes. The people saying it's pathetic are thinking it's a full game. Will probably be like 40 bucks when it comes out instead of 60.
So we get to pay 2/3rds of the price for 1/4 of a game. Definitely not pathetic.

At 5-10 hours anything more than $20 is a hard pass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I never finished it, dunno why...

I suspect it will be a $20 title. I think Infamous : First Light was at that price point.

(Still annoyed that they haven't made a new Infamous game... Ghosts of Tsushima holds no interest for me)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It’s a good game. The story is basically just typical Spiderman, but the gameplay is really fun
Yeah I played it for a bit... well.. once the city was open my son just wanted us to fly around. That's about all I did.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Kinda lame that the first Spiderman game for the PS5 is just a DLC. Having never owned a PS4, I've never had a chance to actually play Spiderman, but I highly doubt this DLC will include the original game? Hoping I'm wrong.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The original game is cheap anyway. Even the GOTY edition with all the [written by a retarded SJW] DLC goes on sale under $20. So far there's no indication it will be ported directly to PS5, but they use the game as a showcase for how much better PS4 games can be on PS5.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Some Avengers PS5 news.

Will have performance and graphics options.

As gamers, we sometimes want every ounce of power put into extra graphics features to achieve the highest image quality possible. For this, Marvel’s Avengers will offer an enhanced graphics mode on PS5. At other times, we want the most fluid gameplay experience possible. For that, Marvel’s Avengers will offer a high framerate mode on PS5, which targets 60 FPS with dynamic 4K resolution.​

Fadaar

That guy
With how long it's been since announcement I'd be worried about it. Then again HZD was a long time from announcement to release and it worked out.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think there's some bad news in that for the 'everything better be 4k/60fps' crowd when the performance mode will be dynamic resolution and target 60fps. Wonder what the graphics mode is, checkerboard 4k and 30fps?

Either way, hope it's a good game.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I think there's some bad news in that for the 'everything better be 4k/60fps' crowd when the performance mode will be dynamic resolution and target 60fps. Wonder what the graphics mode is, checkerboard 4k and 30fps?

Either way, hope it's a good game.
They're supposed to be doing a big livestream for the game on Wednesday. I've been guardedly optimistic about the Avengers game (in spite of the deep hole they dug for themselves with the E3 unveiling), but I'm hoping this thing goes well enough that I can actually feel unreservedly excited for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea how they could dig themselves out of that hole unless they just started over from scratch.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Eh, I feel like the whole thing was more the result of a failure in marketing than it was a failure of the actual game. Having a big E3 reveal that not only showed no gameplay, but seemed to be scrambling to find anything to show in its place, was not a good look--toss in some iffy-looking character models, and they had really primed the audience for disappointment. Once they actually showed gameplay, it at least looked like it had potential (although I really want some non-tutorial gameplay before drawing real conclusions), the Ms. Marvel trailer had me feeling better about the writing, and they've made some noticeable improvements to the character models (Widow no longer looks like Lord Farquaad, and Thor no longer looks like Hank from Detroit: Become Human). It's not enough to engender hype, but at least enough that I haven't written it off yet.