Playstation 5

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Have any PS5's even shipped yet anywhere? Amazon still shows Thursday for me but if it's not shipped sometime in the next few hours there's just no way.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm losing my shit lol, so I get an email from Amazon saying my payment method has an upcoming expiration which might affect my order even though the card I had used has a 2024 expiration date. So I log in to change it just in case, updated delivery date Monday.

I feel like I'm about to get fucking lubed.
After the 2024 expiration date is your new expected delivery date. Enjoy your Amazon purchase.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
my PS5 direct from Sony shipped on friday, its on track arriving thursday via FedEx (fedex delivered X today no issues)

My PS5s at Best Buy are scheduled for pickup thursday, I picked up two Series X and the clerk confirmed my appointment and said they had ~80 PS5s in back all preordered and being picked up

so yeah. Last night and today morning we saw a FLURRY of Xbox Series X come up for preorder in roughly this order

NewEgg (~1 min) around 9pm PDT night before launch
Walmart midnight
Gamestop sometime not sure
Target sometime
Best Buy sometime
various rando sites like Costco, military PX, BHPhoto, AntOnline, etc

you'll see the same thing wed night / thu morning for PS5. You have to be on a tracker discord or stuff to see the alerts and get it on time, try NowInStock.net Product Availability Tracker and In Stock Notification System they also have an alert discord.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Have any PS5's even shipped yet anywhere? Amazon still shows Thursday for me but if it's not shipped sometime in the next few hours there's just no way.
Mine from Walmart still hasn’t shipped, but it does still say expected the 12th.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have seen some Youtuber's say their PS5's bricked or are suffering from over-heating errors. Is the PS5 the new Xbox 360 of hardware?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have seen some Youtuber's say their PS5's bricked or are suffering from over-heating errors. Is the PS5 the new Xbox 360 of hardware?
With everything else that's half-assed I wouldn't be surprised.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on where you are and what it is I think. I’ve had stuff ordered, shipped and arrived in same day before. Something like a console launch they may prioritize differently.

They’ve gone downhill quite a bit in the last few years for me though, so not sure if that still holds up anymore.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Just bought a disk one with extra controller for 1300, should get it end of next week.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yay for BestBuy. just got ship notice this morning, going by past experience with BestBuy, I should have it tomorrow. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Mine says still arriving tomorrow. Not showing shipped yet. Amazon. Lol

Qhue

Trump's Staff
If you are in an urban area it might be sent via Amazon worker bees directly from the local distribution hub. Nearly all my Amazon packages arrive within a couple hours of 'shipping'

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
His sounds more like my "Arriving Tuesday Thursday Friday" Series X that finally shipped from Amazon via UPS this morning.

Anyone else buy a PS5 from Walmart for store pickup? Order page has looked like this since 9/16:

Untitled.png

Not sure if they'll even update me at all as it moves through their system, or if it will just magically switch to Ready for Pickup sometime tomorrow.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Godfall reviews coming in, consensus seems to be the combat is pretty good but not much actual content.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
His sounds more like my "Arriving Tuesday Thursday Friday" Series X that finally shipped from Amazon via UPS this morning.

Anyone else buy a PS5 from Walmart for store pickup? Order page has looked like this since 9/16:

View attachment 316934

Not sure if they'll even update me at all as it moves through their system, or if it will just magically switch to Ready for Pickup sometime tomorrow.
Mine is being shipped but it’s the same otherwise. Hasn’t changed since it was ordered.

A7597D62-4703-4013-895C-E46199F80B8B.jpeg

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Amazon billed and shipped mine this morning (disc less). Have a few warehouses by me so i'm optimistic but also that hype level just isn't there. Too many new games on PC I want to check out this week.

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you preordered from Walmart, you can sign up for a FedEx account and see any labels that were printed for your address; the labels should be generated by "Solutions2 Go" and weigh around 15lbs. This should give you some indication of what's going on since Walmart's website is shit. My PS5 has already been picked up from the warehouse, and should be delivered tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Amazon shipped my disc PS5 an hour ago, should be here in the morning - still think I'm going to try to flip it to help offset cost of new CPU, just not a lot I want to play atm on PS. I'd like to play Astrobot, but not that arsed with so many PC games to play - Demons Souls, again, would love it but not for the full $. We'll see how much the consoles sell for on Ebay/Offerup etc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users