Hosix

All labs matter!
Gonna have to agree to disagree.

But...did he take one?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
let's examine the vehicle in question, i didn't even know Nissan makes a truck! who buys a Nissan Truck?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That is some stone cold killer shit. Whats the caliber of the weapon? looks small b/c it doesn't see like theres much recoil, considering shes a woman and shooting one handed 4x.

I've asked my friend if they know, but he doesnt.

Also it's a woman b/c it runs back to the truck like a woman

The detective is also very clear they are not sure if they are looking for a male or female so I'm not so sure it's that clear and conclusive. Earlier reports were clear that it was a female, though it might have just been due to clothing.

that truck isn't something a woman drives (maybe in tx? i guess? idk), most likely took her husband/bf's truck out to do the deed.

Something like 14% of trucks are driven by women. So yeah, not sure. There's speculation it was a rental as well I think I heard that in a news story.

Last edited:

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
if it is rental, they are fucked. how many people rent out trucks and how many rental places are there? It helps narrow things down.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is brutal and I am sorry to read it.

Has the male portion of this taken a polygraph yet?

He give his cell to the popo?

Popo take her cell?

Edit...hard questions and if you don’t know that’s fine.

I'm doing a lot of this for my friend who's obviously having a harder time than me. It hurts me because he's a good friend, but he's barely functional :/. So I'll try to answer what I can if it helps anyone think of anything new.

Last edited:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
if it is rental, they are fucked. how many people rent out trucks and how many rental places are there? It helps narrow things down.

The police im sure know of all the rental places in the area. I would think a Nissan Frontier would be something not commonly rented though but I would also think that is an easy lead and since theres no idea yet who did this, it likely did not turn up anything. Who knows.

Last edited:

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
how pissed would you be if it was some random nonsense like mistaken identity. that shits so cold, how in this day and age can that shit even happen without the license plate and all that being picked up.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good luck my fellow Teddy Brosevelt... I pray that justice is delivered. Based on your links that you provided, it seems the community down there is very involved in this case. She was obviously loved by a lot of people... I'm so sorry for her, you, and her family and friends :(

iannis

Musty Nester
Woof, that's fucked up.t

It's so tucked up though that it will probably be solved. There's some motive in there. There's not a lot worth killing over for most people. Even in texas.

Odds on adultery seem high. Or perceived adultery.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, thats fucked up. Hopefully find whoever did it

iannis

Musty Nester
If she volunteered as a candy stripe r she might have run into someone in deep grief. Grief can make people insane.

The detectives will ask about that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Shit I remember seeing this on the news a little while back. I’m so sorry man. Hopefully they get this fucker. Good luck.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If I had to guess the cops will never say what was on the note because that's the only possible way to verify if someone knows wtf they are talking about if they can say a detail about the note. you lose that if you release what's on the note.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Adultery or even a non-sexual affair of some kind. Whether past or present.

Note was just an afterthought it sounded good in the planning stages, "yeah ill give her a note so she knows whats up" but during the execution it wasn't necessary. She was there to kill.

Disagree with all the "professional hit" nonsense. Its just basic premeditated murder. And no I don't think they were into some "shady shit".

This is just what premeditated murder looks like by any normal civilian.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Text messages and emails should break this one overnight as soon as they're done serving subpoenas.

Affair can be on the womans part, so the husband wouldn't have any knowledge.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This is a dateline episode waiting to happen, someone call Lester Holt. Tragic and agree it looks like a hit. Cartel hit-esque even, and they’ve been known to cross dress, change up looks and hair before carrying out kills