Please help find who murdered my friends family member

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just read the original post. If this happened in Texas then illegal brown isn't out of the question. Was the woman Caucasian?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just read the original post. If this happened in Texas then illegal brown isn't out of the question. Was the woman Caucasian?
even through grainy nightvision security cam you can tell it's a white girl, stop being a fucking gavin

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
There are different angles of surveillance video from multiple houses.

I am willing to bet the police know who did this already and will arrest them once they can find them.

Don't be shocked if your friend is arrested. I hope it's not the case, but as it was said- assassinations don't happen without reason. This is what this should be called.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I haven't read the original post yet but I'm sure its good.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
pot-kettle-black.jpg

• 1Worf

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I used to watch Forensic Files on Netflix at night while in bed just to fall asleep. They have like 7-8 seasons and it's just mindless doze off material but by the end of season 2 you've figured out the plot for every episode that involves a dead wife. The husband did it. Whether he hired someone or pulled the trigger himself, the husband always did it.

And I am sorry for your loss. This can't be easy for you.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'll keep everyone posted on anything new, and if anyone sees anything or has any ideas my PM box is open or you can post it here, either way.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I'm betting the killer ends up being a obsessed woman the husband was having a affair with. He could be innocent, but she went crazy and wanted the wife out of the picture.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Showing her a note beforehand indicates a personal motive as well as the manner of the killing.

If you're killing someone for money and it's just a work for hire job, why do you go out of your way to show the woman a note beforehand? Dead is dead, who cares if she knows why she's dead. She's dead, that's the job. And why do you shoot her a more than twice?

Both of those things indicate a personal involvement.

That's where "professional hit" falls flat. It looks premeditated. That's not the same thing as professional. In texas it is certainly not out of reasonable to assume the killer has killed before. People hunt. That is killing.

You've got to be able to compartmentalize in order to kill a human. Or a cat for that matter. So the fact that the killer compartmentalized is not itself an indication of organized crime. It means they're not your average gangbanger out doing honor killings and they're relatively intelligent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm betting the killer ends up being a obsessed woman the husband was having a affair with. He could be innocent, but she went crazy and wanted the wife out of the picture.

Mary-Jo-and-Amy.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Showing her a note beforehand indicates a personal motive as well as the manner of the killing.

If you're killing someone for money and it's just a work for hire job, why do you go out of your way to show the woman a note beforehand? Dead is dead, who cares if she knows why she's dead. She's dead, that's the job. And why do you shoot her a more than twice?

Both of those things indicate a personal involvement.

That's where "professional hit" falls flat. It looks premeditated. That's not the same thing as professional. In texas it is certainly not out of reasonable to assume the killer has killed before. People hunt. That is killing.

You've got to be able to compartmentalize in order to kill a human. Or a cat for that matter. So the fact that the killer compartmentalized is not itself an indication of organized crime. It means they're not your average gangbanger out doing honor killings and they're relatively intelligent.
did you watch the video? she barely had 1/2 of a second before handing over the note and blam blam blam. I mean of course then theres fingerprints on the note, if they're planted or not. (or a huge fuck up) (but fingerprints don't mean jack if you're not in the database)

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, that's what I mean. Why do that at all?

You're leaving a message for someone and it ain't her. It seems obvious to me that whatever's on that note was intended for the husband.

Unless the idea is that professional killers leave notes for the cops. I guess maybe some do... I'm not the expert in professional killers.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, that's what I mean. Why do that at all?

You're leaving a message for someone and it ain't her. It seems obvious to me that whatever's on that note was intended for the husband.

Unless the idea is that professional killers leave notes for the cops. I guess maybe some do... I'm not the expert in professional killers.
well i laid out my theory on how i think it was used as a distraction, rather than anything personal. give the note, look down, blam blam blam. i wouldn't have thought that if i didn't see just how much of a stone cold killer this bitch was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Peter Mayhew's involvement brought the story to the bigger stage which is nice. I know the family is wanting the word to get out as much as can be just in case.

The husband does not know the contents of the note. Doesn't change that it might still be for him, but the police have not released those details at all.

Fuck dude, I wouldn't tell him either until I'd caught the killer. That would just be fucking cruel.