Please help find who murdered my friends family member

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Text messages and emails should break this one overnight as soon as they're done serving subpoenas.

Affair can be on the womans part, so the husband wouldn't have any knowledge.
imo, the timing makes it seem like it is more cheating husband than cheating wife.

About the garage sale, does the HOA require advanced notice too?

but, husband left, and then minutes later killer appears. sounds like timing is too perfect, like the husband pulled out of the garage for work and txt'd like "i drove away, shes on the front lawn now"

I mean there'd be no reason or it's freaking kismet that the killer just happened to find the mark at such an amazing time and opportunity.

iannis

Musty Nester
All that means is that the killer was waiting for the husband to leave. That's all that means.

Have you never waited for a girl to peel off so you could ask her out privately?

It's like that, except murder.

It does mean it murder one, not murder two, and the killer had some personal knowledge of the family. Which is good, it will make finding them easier.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
My grandpa was murdered about 10 years ago - probably a biker gang hit for retaliation of him shooting up the Hells Angels in the 80s, but he was also hiring whores and paying them with prescription meds. Police fucked up everything and never got close to figuring it out. We found him with his rubberband of money missing and his giant vial of vicatin.

Police ruled it accidental death, falling and hitting his head on the side of a nightstand. Autopsy revealed .25 still in his head.

Moral is - you’re doing the right thing looking for help. Police are fucking idiots and you’re the best chance.

Furthest we got is several biker affiliates saying they could confirm with us it was a hit, but they wouldn’t talk to anyone else about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Its clear to me that given the outfit and rental that that was the day it was going to happen. I suppose if you were trailing the wife, you could have inferred she was going to have a yardsale from signs/advertising on the days leading up. Given that a yardsale is something to advertise, this certainly could have been a crime of passion/opportunity. Hitting a yardsale advertisement 30 minutes before it starts would be as close to a simple sure fire way to get your victim out of their house in the yard alone. The killer clearly intended everything that happened that day, and thought rationally about their plan. I don't think it rises to the level of professional only as the explanation, but it was certainly premeditated. They had no intention to knock I believe.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sorry bro. If I was retired I'd pack The Database(tm) up and be on the first flight over to solve this. That vehicle has to be on some other cameras. Was the neighborhood ghetto? If not this is very suspicious.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think it rises to the level of professional

What exactly do you people think constitutes a 'professional hit'? I don't mean someone dialed up fucking Leon, but this murder is strongly suggestive of someone that has killed before. When some random shmuck decides to murder someone, it's almost always a needlessly complex plan reminiscent of something you'd see in a cop drama because most people think that's how you get away with a crime. The mentality to just quickly seize a simple opportunity, casually stroll up and chat before shooting someone three times outside in broad daylight, a fourth shot after they're already down, and then just hustling back to the waiting vehicle and driving off is not something a jilted lover has.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sorry bro. If I was retired I'd pack The Database(tm) up and be on the first flight over to solve this. That vehicle has to be on some other cameras. Was the neighborhood ghetto? If not this is very suspicious.
did you even look at the vid? it's a basic middle to upper middle class area

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Its clear to me that given the outfit and rental that that was the day it was going to happen. I suppose if you were trailing the wife, you could have inferred she was going to have a yardsale from signs/advertising on the days leading up. Given that a yardsale is something to advertise, this certainly could have been a crime of passion/opportunity. Hitting a yardsale advertisement 30 minutes before it starts would be as close to a simple sure fire way to get your victim out of their house in the yard alone. The killer clearly intended everything that happened that day, and thought rationally about their plan. I don't think it rises to the level of professional only as the explanation, but it was certainly premeditated. They had no intention to knock I believe.

Few things here:

1. Rental is speculation, not fact. I do recall reading it once.
2. The garage sale was NOT advertised. The only signs that went up were earlier that morning. If someone specifically wanted her out of the house, I'm not sure they would have known she would have had this garage sale. Unless maybe she spoke about it, but we'll never know that unfortunately. This is a fact, the police have mentioned as such.

Last edited:

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
jesus that is awful. Cant do anything up here in CT. and im not going to try playing internet hit man expert..
I'm sorry for you and your friends loss.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
What exactly do you people think constitutes a 'professional hit'? I don't mean someone dialed up fucking Leon, but this murder is strongly suggestive of someone that has killed before. When some random shmuck decides to murder someone, it's almost always a needlessly complex plan reminiscent of something you'd see in a cop drama because most people think that's how you get away with a crime. The mentality to just quickly seize a simple opportunity, casually stroll up and chat before shooting someone three times outside in broad daylight, a fourth shot after they're already down, and then just hustling back to the waiting vehicle and driving off is not something a jilted lover has.

I'd say it was outside of the norm for someone to shoot you while you are on the ground dying. I mean this isn't self defence where adrenaline took over and you went over the top in panic. Some cold shit.

I don't know if they killed before but they do not look bothered at all about killing someone up close and personal like that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i was trying to youtube regular woman shooting guns, to see their reactions

i get ann culter interviewed by a picture perfect lib fag that is scared of guns and gives a "i can't even" face when he shoots one.

• 1Dislike

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
jesus that is awful. Cant do anything up here in CT. and im not going to try playing internet hit man expert..

then get the fuck out

1549503612477.png

• 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
typical stupid lanx bullshit

Could you possibly find somewhere else to be you? I mean the overall tone of the thread isn't exactly a somber one, but it still doesn't need your particular brand of irrelevant stupidity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Do we know if he was black? That would answer a lot of questions. Unless of course she was black.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Could you possibly find somewhere else to be you? I mean the overall tone of the thread isn't exactly a somber one, but it still doesn't need your particular brand of irrelevant stupidity.
i'm giving an impartial opinion to a 10s video concerning a crime, while you're bullshitting with ppl going "NO YOU'RE WRONG, CUZ I FUCK PONIES!!!", just stop being you and help the world