Pocket Pussies!

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
The wife bought me a fleshlight a few years ago, I've used it a handful of times. It does get the job done and it is better than your hand but the whole cleanup factor sucks. I still use it once in a while just for the hell of it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is when you're suppose to fuck your chick in the ass. You're doing it wrong bro.
It's still a pussy, not like it grows teeth. Just...make sure you don't care about your sheets. I made that mistake once.

VjZf3.jpg

VjZf3.jpg

VjZf3.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is when you're suppose to fuck your chick in the ass. You're doing it wrong bro.
I've fucked many a period holes in my day, trust me it doesn't bother me. I would have fucked her in any hole she let me, bloody or not. She, however, was completely freaked out by it for some reason. I couldn't even get near her lower half for like a week at a time. You'd think that someone that I truly classified as a nympho wouldn't have cared, but for some reason she did.

I chalk it up to her being embarrassed by the quantity, or smell, or even just the look perhaps. Dunno, but she was more than willing to use mouth, hand, or fleshlight during those days, so it wasn't too big of a deal. And I'm pretty sure that contributed to the gifting of the fleshlight in the first place, so at least I got something out of it.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I have a Tenga Fliphole. The thing I like about these is rather than trying to copy a vagina, there are all kinds of different textures and knobs and what not through the whole thing so the sensations are much different than a vagina (or a reproduction of one). Since I already have a real vagina I get to use on a regular basis, having something that feels different is cool. Also clean-up isn't bad since the whole thing opens up, you just rinse out and let it air dry.

tenga-flip-hole-black.jpg

f_h_w_detail_img_01_big.jpg

Dom_sl

shitlord
I had a fleshlight for a while and was happy with the purchase. It was a much better experience than just using a hand by far. The problem with them is the fucking maintenance. They're really difficult to clean thoroughly, and finding a private place to air dry them with enough of an airflow is a pain.

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ, that thing looks like something designed by Al Qaeda! Science!

My girlfriend at the time bought me a Lelo (for him) prostate massager. It's basically a smaller, slightly different-shaped vibrator that you stick up your ass. I was a bit skeptical at first - this was a completely out of the blue gift, but I have to say it's pretty good. I've used it completely inserted and also used it just to sort of buzz around the general area from the outside. I have had some really great orgasms with it, but similar to the fleshlight it's a bit of a production with the lube etc. and cleaning it, so I often default to the right hand.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We need to get Mr. Rock Hard Weekend to product test a pocket pussy and his enhancement drugs at the same time.
OK. I was going to abstain from this thread until you called me out.

Try attaching these two things (after taking RHW):

1-http://www.amazon.com/Fleshlight-Ori.../dp/B0026P3P7M

2-http://pleasuremenow.com/sexmachined...available.aspx

Turn it on high and see how long you can last without nutting. It is a clean nut too. Just leave the sumbitch attached to your penis, and cum over and over again for a few hours, and then pass out.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus Christ, that thing looks like something designed by Al Qaeda! Science!

My girlfriend at the time bought me a Lelo (for him) prostate massager. It's basically a smaller, slightly different-shaped vibrator that you stick up your ass. I was a bit skeptical at first - this was a completely out of the blue gift, but I have to say it's pretty good. I've used it completely inserted and also used it just to sort of buzz around the general area from the outside. I have had some really great orgasms with it, but similar to the fleshlight it's a bit of a production with the lube etc. and cleaning it, so I often default to the right hand.
gay

opiate82

Bronze Squire
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ords=tenga+egg

Tenga eggs. I suggest just get the six pack variety see which one you like the best!

Buddy got one of these and told me about it, I told someone else, etc.

TLDR = Bunch of dudes at work were fucking these things.
I've done the eggs as well, while it felt good but they are somewhat spending considering they are one time use. They are like $6+ per session. They also have a bunch of one time use fleshlight type things. Tried one of those as well and didn't like it. Mainly because it was to small for me, and while I have nothing to be ashamed of I'm not claiming to be black or especially well endowed or anything like that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I thought we were talking about Evelys. Also, what the fuck is a clean nut? Is there a dirty version or?