Pocket Pussies!

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
A clean nut is when it is just straight sperm and no surrounding fluid. Shoots out like meringue, or shaving cream, all fluffy like.

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
A clean nut is when it is just straight sperm and no surrounding fluid. Shoots out like meringue, or shaving cream, all fluffy like.
What?

Semen is sperm + seminal fluid...you never ejaculate "just straight sperm". Pretty sure if your come is shooting out fluffy and meringue-like you should get that checked out.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just leave the sumbitch attached to your penis, and cum over and over again for a few hours, and then pass out.
124435_340.jpg

I'm not even sure what to say

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For like a half second I was gonna spoiler the egg pic then remembered this was a thread for pocket pussies....sometimes I'm not too bright.

Silver Knight of the Realm
It is a clean nut too.
Fucking rolf bro, thank you so much.

To contribute to the thread: How many of you actually use these things? I've got a pal that's always like, "Dude, you should get a pocket pussy. Feels good man." And I have to explain to him that I jack it like Snoop smokes weed and it's just not happening. Although that James Bond spy shit that opens up for easy cleanup would be more convenient than some of this other stuff.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus Christ, that thing looks like something designed by Al Qaeda! Science!

My girlfriend at the time bought me a Lelo (for him) prostate massager. It's basically a smaller, slightly different-shaped vibrator that you stick up your ass. I was a bit skeptical at first - this was a completely out of the blue gift, but I have to say it's pretty good. I've used it completely inserted and also used it just to sort of buzz around the general area from the outside. I have had some really great orgasms with it, but similar to the fleshlight it's a bit of a production with the lube etc. and cleaning it, so I often default to the right hand.
I got negged for saying this was gay.

Let me reiterate, if you stick things up your butt, that makes you a gay.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Thinking about the whole cleaning thing I wonder why these things don't come with a couple of small pink balloons so you could pull out and come on the tits.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I got negged for saying this was gay.

Let me reiterate, if you stick things up your butt, that makes you a gay.
Fucking a dude makes you "a gay". A dude getting off in a new way with his girlfriend with no other dude involved? Not so much.