Podcasts Misc

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
June's concern about BB-8 and technology in general was pretty good
It was amazing.

rrr_img_118007.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you for some reason haven't heard the Monkey Shines episode you have to go listen. June's concern for monkey actors is amazing. It's referenced in the newer rap theme song, which is the best thing ever.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hate the How did this get made remix song. It is like the whitest rap done by a Black guy since the Kobe Bryant CD.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Does anyone make their own podcasts? Me and a couple buddies have experimented with the format, mostly just so our friends can listen in. We do a general comedypodcastand also a league updatepodcastfor our fantasy football league.

Not going to post them here, as it's all very in-jokey and built for our circle of friends... just curious if anyone else has tried to make their own. It's a lot of fun and great practice if you're into radio or standup comedy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Radiolab is a bit over produced but it's a great show. Radiolab, This American Life, and Freakonomics Radio are the 3 best NPR podcasts and I listen to all of them every week.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like Invisibilia but I hate the hosts. That first episode, the blind guy who sees through echolocation, that shit blew my mind.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry, I meant true crime podcasts - not weird shit

Edit: I'm only halfway through Serial but I'm already convinced of his guilt. I am starting to turn into a guilter

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry, I meant true crime podcasts - not weird shit

Edit: I'm only halfway through Serial but I'm already convinced of his guilt. I am starting to turn into a guilter
Anyone ever accused of murder you didn't think was guilty?

I think he did it too, in this instance.