Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
FYI, in case the announcement didn't show up for you guys either, Psyducks can now be shiny, so check them ducks (there should be more around to celebrate Brazil's Safari Zone)!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did a little raiding yesterday. Got the deoxys attack form from a Dues EX raid (shitty CP). Then across the street we hit a Kyogre which I hadn't caught before. First one for me was a Shiny. People were piiiiiiiiised. I'll trade it to my GF.

We hit another 2 Groudon and the GF got a Shiny 98 on the second one. Was a good way to kill an hour.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Palkia makes raid debut tomorrow. Water/Dragon type so it's gonna be a bit of a pain. Still possible to duo on paper with max Ray/Dragonite teams plus weather boost.

Will be worth farming a good one, he basically falls right underneath Rayquaza as the best dragon, and has much higher tankiness.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

apex

Who here knows MamaSherBear123? We are about to be best friends and I wanted to see if she wanted to pop an egg before or not.

apex

The Clamperl day was sooooooo much better than the feebas day. Ended up with 7 shinies (one was a 98 which was sweet since I never seemed to get good shinies).

1 for 4 for Latias. Huge pain in the ass to catch for me.

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Who here knows MamaSherBear123? We are about to be best friends and I wanted to see if she wanted to pop an egg before or not.
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy does, I think?

I didn't get shit for Clamperl, but I didn't really try. I haven't even gotten a chance for either 5* raid yet, which is sad :(

apex

She's my wife and 40 so go ahead and go best with an egg whenever you want.

I'll pop it in a few hours here.

Also she always seems to have the coolest pokemon and shinies. Lowkey kind of jelly.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I didn't realize Clamperl day was gonna be off the chain so I slept in and only got out for about 45 minutes. Did about 17 tasks no shiny, if course wife went 1 for 4. At least I evolved two 98% and got one of each evo.

• 1Like

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I saw a leak that said we’re getting shiny rayquaza the weekend of March 15

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've spent half an hour trying to set up a parent/child account thing for my daughter and it was the most pointless endeavour I've done in years. Has anyone succeeded here? No matter what I tried, I just could not get the minor account to play.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Don't give your child a minor account unless you want them locked out of half the game forever. Nothing exists to unlock features after they're older. No friends, no trading, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
btw, what am I looking at here, is this automated or do I need to do anything?

HWx3VUH.png

and for the record, this is how long I haven't played

gKpg7Jn.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
btw, what am I looking at here, is this automated or do I need to do anything?
You can prepare parties ahead of time for raids and pvp. You don't have to, just a convenience if you know you're going to be raiding the same thing for a few weeks and you don't want to manually pick the same team every time.

Example: You start a raid against Dialga. POGO recommends fighters for you based on their resistance to your opponents attacks, not based on your effectiveness against them. Dialga might have a Metal Claw / Thunder moveset, so the game recommends that I use my Aggron to battle. Of course, Aggron is trash and if everyone used him we wouldn't win in time. This happens a lot with large groups of people that don't understand type effectiveness. So you make a party ahead of time -- in Dialga's case, a Seal Team Six of Machamps. Then with a single swipe after you enter the raid lobby you are ready to go. Instead of going through your entire list of pokemon and tapping six Machamp every time.

You're on Android, which has an app called CalcyIV. Use it to scan/save all of your fighters and it can give you recommendations for the most effective team you can make based on weather, friendship levels, boss moveset, etc.

Screenshot_20190301-104631.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like