Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I wish this event would end I need to evolve a goddamn magikarp and even when it's dumping rain all I get are fucking Aipoms. Still don't have a shiny after 200 catches and another 2-300 looking to checks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fire doesn't have a ton of raid meta relevance but today's Blast Burn move for Blaziken puts him in the top spot, basically a fire Gengar.

The 3 new lures they added to the game are awesome, seems like a spawn every 90 seconds.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started playing again recently, today was my first time doing the community day thing. Got 2x 90%+ IV Blazikens, seems like they're pretty good. So many people were out catching stuff, it felt like when the game released.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Some fuckwad put a magnet lure in the mall we went to for CD and hosed the spawns there for the whole event. Fiancé and I each got three shiniest and each got a passable (13-14atk) one at least. Loaded up 6 of them with blast burn and a second attack Incase they need to kick shit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Screenshot_20190519-170601_Pokémon GO.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Nailed it today with a shiny 100. In all I evolved 10, six shiny but most need to be rerolled.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I wasnt going very hard today, caught 8 and was going to call it but Discord group was doing a couple last minute ones across the street from my apartment so I said what the hell and got a shiny on #9. Now I have something to tempt my wife's shiny Magnemite away from her.

• 1Like

apex

Golden Knight of the Realm
Raided with a group of 4. Between 3 of us, we got zero shinies out of 27 lapras. 4th dude got 3 shinies in 6 raids and bounced. Shiny gods are dicks.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They should do something about friend xp mexican standoffs.

Yeah, this shit is kind of a pain in the ass. Especially when there's hardly any markers I can put on people and the nickname section is used to say don't gift mother fuckers and then I can never figure out who the fuck is who and can't go contact him.

• 1Solidarity

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
What I really want is an easier way to give and recieve gifts. Clicking every single one five times just to get 500 star dust and a pokeball is ridiculously tedious. Also need fewer animations, or at least a damn skip button.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What I really want is an easier way to give and recieve gifts. Clicking every single one five times just to get 500 star dust and a pokeball is ridiculously tedious. Also need fewer animations, or at least a damn skip button.
Same with trading. Fucking wife gets mad when she doesn't do 100 trades in a day (that's the max, who knew) and I get tired after like 3.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users