Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I live in Alexandria, biked up and down the GW parkway caught a few polywhirls and hit the pokestops but nothing major. Is the waterfront the big hang out spot?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Old Town in general I think. My wife was wandering around there yesterday to do the Where's Waldo store thing with the daughter and said there were a lot of people out at lunch.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Lots of mini monuments and stuff that gets pokestops. You can walk along the water and Founders Park or up and down King Street all the way to the metro. Shit, I bet you could take the free trolley and load up on so much balls and potions in one loop. I was there Saturday for dinner and meeting friends and it was saturated. It could be the first week bump but that was my first hand experience. I haven't been to the Clarendon/Ballston area yet but I imagine it's all the same.

This game is pretty much easy mode in large cities. I can't imagine living in a small town with 6 pokestops. I have to constantly delete balls and potions to clear up space. I even upped my bag size already.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Ahhh shit. Forgot about the trolley. That's a brilliant idea. Probably a decent amount of pokestops considering the amount of historic sites the automated voice talks about on the thing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My 74 year old mom asked if she could play Pokemon Go. Hell if I know.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Soooo...my daughter who is 10 years old is flipping out over this like everyone else. For some reason nothing ever pops up inside our house, but whatever. She's in the bed, it's 10PM and she gets a hit. She convinces me to walk a couple blocks to this spot. It's a fuckin graveyard. WTF would they put these spots in a graveyard!?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soooo...my daughter who is 10 years old is flipping out over this like everyone else. For some reason nothing ever pops up inside our house, but whatever. She's in the bed, it's 10PM and she gets a hit. She convinces me to walk a couple blocks to this spot. It's a fuckin graveyard. WTF would they put these spots in a graveyard!?
Graveyards are only dangerous in movies.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WBC is handling this perfectly. Pok?mon Go and Sin No More is brilliant.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Graveyards are only dangerous in movies.
LOL. Not that man. I'm just worried of how this looks. A grown ass man in a graveyard with a 10 YO little girl. Nothing could go wrong there!

Funny thing was that there were a few people there already doing the same thing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It would solve the problems people like myself have, where I live in too rural an area to make it fun.

I can farm up the Pokestops for items, and then go out around town to actually catch stuff.

Not sure it's worth my time or not, but it's a thought.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I guess Antarius is playing this now too

GcrBipY.jpg