Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I was walking around town hitting a few of the Pokestops, and a car rolled up to me asking if I was playing Pokemon Go. When they asked what team I was, and I told them Instinct, they gave me a dirty look and drove away
The turf war is real, better watch ur fuckin back m8

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Game feels like it should still be in beta. Servers up and down constantly, never ending loading bug, gym battles bugging out, etc

Chris

Potato del Grande
Game feels like it should still be in beta. Servers up and down constantly, never ending loading bug, gym battles bugging out, etc
It IS in beta... You realise we all broke into the beta by pretending to be Australian right?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It showed up in my play store before you had posted the apk, I'm in California

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Pretty sure this is an open beta or they got forced to release it due to the Australia thing.

I mean we are still using a pre release build 0.26

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone playing this with their kids? Like I said earlier in this thread it sounds like it could be an amazing game to play with your kids, but only if it's designed that way.

From this thread it sounds like you guys are trying to Christopher Columbus a bunch of gyms, which seems different than a Pokemon game of catching, training and battling pokemon. Is the game really about territory control or could you see a kid enjoying the expected pokemon-style game with it?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Anyone playing this with their kids? Like I said earlier in this thread it sounds like it could be an amazing game to play with your kids, but only if it's designed that way.

From this thread it sounds like you guys are trying to Christopher Columbus a bunch of gyms, which seems different than a Pokemon game of catching, training and battling pokemon. Is the game really about territory control or could you see a kid enjoying the expected pokemon-style game with it?
I'm playing with my kids. They love it. They love the exploring and territory side of it...but my son still shrieks everytime he catches a new pokemon.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Beat a gym twice today while the opponent Pokemon sat at 0 HP for 30 seconds, continually taking attacks but doing nothing, then I get told I lost after time ran out. What a joke. I know it was lag related but when it ends up in me wasting resources (revives/potions) it kinda pisses me off.
This sorta happened to me. So I chose the run option to save time. After a second it then said I had won the battle. Try it next time.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was walking around town hitting a few of the Pokestops, and a car rolled up to me asking if I was playing Pokemon Go. When they asked what team I was, and I told them Instinct, they gave me a dirty look and drove away
Wakandans gunna get gatted in da hood for reppin their PGO crew

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I walked around the neighborhood with my kids for a while and all we found was a venonat. They were bored and asking where all the pokemon were they whole time.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The potential for hilarity this game will create is endless.

Breaking and entering for pokemon is inevitable. People already trespassing to claim Pokemon Gyms. God damn they're going to make so much money. What a time to be alive.

Tenks

Blizzard tweeted out there is a pokemon gym in the middle of their campus. I'm sure they already have to deal with nerds trying to break in to begin with let alone challenge the gym leader.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Blizzard tweeted out there is a pokemon gym in the middle of their campus. I'm sure they already have to deal with nerds trying to break in to begin with let alone challenge the gym leader.
There was a thread on Reddit about what might happen if Mewtwo was spotted on top of the White House. Was pretty funny

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want gyms in places like Police Stations, Court Houses, random people's houses, fancy restaurants and such. You know. For maximum shenanigans.

Tenks

Didn't some people in Australia get kicked out of a police station trying to catch pokemon in it?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glad there's games getting shut ins outside and moving around.

Waiting for the national news story like everyone else.