Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I found a pokemon in our lab at work , that's all i got

Kind of afraid/curious to see what it looks like in Cambridge, MA today

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Does this eat up your data really bad when playing it? my cousin said he played all day and used like 50mb is that pretty much accurate?

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I imagine it'll use more than most games on account of its gps requirement

How do you get more pokeballs aside from leveling up (and aside from, presumably, paying)?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Visiting pokestops. You can get 2-6 items each stop, usually pokeballs/potions/revives/berries. You get better items as you level up. I figured keeping stocked on pokeballs would be an issue but I have like 130 of them atm.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Good to know. Haven't had any issues yet, but I foresee the fact that I'm an idiot becoming an issue. Wasted 10 balls on a fucking Zubat that kept flying around.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Lucky for me, my campus I work at has like 5 or 6 pokestops on routes that I normally walk throughout the days anyways. I just started playing, so I hope they respawn. Also there is a pokegym like 30 feet from my office. Makes up for the fact that there is literally nothing near my house.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lucky for me, my campus I work at has like 5 or 6 pokestops on routes that I normally walk throughout the days anyways. I just started playing, so I hope they respawn. Also there is a pokegym like 30 feet from my office. Makes up for the fact that there is literally nothing near my house.
You can go back to them after like 5 minutes most of the time. Once they turn blue again they are gtg.

lol yeah, this totally sounds like a thing that actually happened:

Lamar Hickson admitted to police that he was playing the newly released Pokemon app game know as "Pokemon Go" while driving. He said "Sh*t if you wanna catch them all you gotta risk it all so I put my car in park and started tossing these balls".
Hey look, ISIS is even the cause of the server trouble:ISIS Is Taking Responsibility For Server Issues

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I heard that data doesn't get eaten up but the battery on my S7 Edge gets destroyed. I've been charging my phone basically anywhere I can and I also carry a portable charger just incase.

Been practicing my spin ball. Pain in the ass.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Teen playing new Pokemon game on phone discovers body in Wind River

Fat Ronda Rousey found a corpse.

3e8d2638-8492-4f31-9c7a-a4098aa3af29.jpg

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone manage to sideload this on the $50 Kindle Fire and get it to work with a wifi hotspot? My kids have those and I wanted to let them try it out on our hike by the river this weekend but I'm striking out so far.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Anyone manage to sideload this on the $50 Kindle Fire and get it to work with a wifi hotspot? My kids have those and I wanted to let them try it out on our hike by the river this weekend but I'm striking out so far.
Does it even have a GPS receiver? That's kind of key for this.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to battle my Charizard against a random pigeon. I looked online and I found out that you can't battle random Pokemon and level up your Pokemon from those battles. I don't really understand the game but I can feel the smooth dick of microtransactions coming up my ass from this system

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tell me there's something I'm missing here. I really just wanted to run around my neighborhood and curb stomp random shitty Pokemon.