portland oregon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know about worse but downtown is a shit pool of junkies. I certainly don't go there anymore. Even out in Hood River has shit head junkies on all the highway exits now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So is the homeless situation worse in Portland than SF now?
It's about on par with SF now, we have a solid 20 block section that's overrun with homeless.

Just today I watched a man take a massive heroin shit right next to our iconic Big Pink building and it's not the first time I've seen a person shitting in public this month.

• 1Barf

SeanDoe1z1

Went back in late 2014 with my son around the holidays. Tons of bums...didn't seem that much different, maybe a lot more youth bums (but it was holidays, lol cold weather).

My mom who has lived in Portland for the last 40 years is considering moving. "Too many Californians are here now" as she states.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
damn dawg

image.jpg

• 1Worf

SeanDoe1z1

Lol, always stay away from Old Town. Not that new AFAIK. I think last time I was down there was 07 or 08 and it was another case of fending off homeless crazy fucks to try to get some good food.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Portland Roasting has incredible coffee.

Dutch bros has insanely tart espresso.

~la

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm sure he'll get right on that!

• 1Worf

Ladro

Anomaly
That kid is fucked. Good. I hope he spends the rest of his life doing whatever he can to repair the damage inflicted on the region. If he was smart, he would make it his life's mission to work for the US Forestry Service as a fire prevention teacher or something.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol, always stay away from Old Town. Not that new AFAIK. I think last time I was down there was 07 or 08 and it was another case of fending off homeless crazy fucks to try to get some good food.

There's that huge homeless tent camp like two blocks or whatever from the House of Louie and those old Chinese restaurants I believe? The one near the bridge and the mission soup kitchen.