Possible Star Trek Next Generation reboot

Ladro

Anomaly
I bet they go the retiree route and the show will be about Picard in a home, senile and full of demensia trying to relive the glory days.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
They finally did it: After all of us complaining for decades that Star Trek never advanced past Deep Space Nine, they now have to.

That said, it will be weird that the beginning will essentially be a sequel to another show, unless they pick up a decade+ after DS9 ends.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This shithead still clout chasing.

"this account mocks fascists" btw.

Its a yikers!

1533522033649.png

He's so edgy these days

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ooooh I know what it will be!

Star Trek: The Office - at Starfleet HQ in San Francisco!

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I just hope they discover shit on it since Discovery's writers decided they would rather do the "member this" route

Qhue

Trump's Staff
CBS execs saying they think there should be new Star Trek content year round on CBS All Access ...

Yeah because I and every other person who actually paid for CBS All Access cancelled 15 minutes after the Discovery finale. That had to be a huge 'oh fuck' moment for Les

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CBS execs saying they think there should be new Star Trek content year round on CBS All Access ...

Yeah because I and every other person who actually paid for CBS All Access cancelled 15 minutes after the Discovery finale. That had to be a huge 'oh fuck' moment for Les
You paid? You're the problem. They keep doing this shit because of people like you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Something else to "watch on the internet"

They'll never get a penny from me.

I'm glad to see Stewart back in the fold, and even happier to have this in the future (hopefully post Voyager?) but I have my doubts in how they make a show around Picard with that criteria.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guess this is a good thread to ask- Discovery worth the time to watch? I put it on the back burner and forgot about it. Should I bother?

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Until it's on hulu, netflix, or amazon I will never see it, nor do I really care at this point. CBS will never see a dime from me with this bullshit of theirs. Aggregate or die.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Until it's on hulu, netflix, or amazon I will never see it, nor do I really care at this point. CBS will never see a dime from me with this bullshit of theirs. Aggregate or die.
You could just torrent it or something. That'll really stick it to them.

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
CBS has always thought they could do their own thing. If people keep paying for this service they will keep on doing it. Star Trek is the only IP they own that can make them money this way, otherwise they'd be forced to consolidate into one of the existing services.

• 1Like