Preacher

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I feel she was only really using him for sex out of convenience. She was hiding the relationship. Then when the dude got all in bed with Odin he kinda just forced himself fully into her life. Feeding him to Cassidy helped a friend and got rid of the asshole.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I never got the feeling she was into him but she went from apathy to murder pretty fast. There is a middle ground.

Never has this been so appropriate.

Ci7Khy3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really shocked they killed off everyone, I wanted to see Quincannon fuck himself and kinda started liking Emily

Cybsled

Lol, great close to the season.

RIP town...that is one way to get rid of 90% of your cast

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah it was a good first season. It took some liberties but we are just about at the point the comics start now. Looking forward to seeing more of the Saint and the Grail next season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kinda book spoilery, still lame they killed off characters from the books even though this is started where the comics somewhat start
So is the one angel permanently gone? or is that not the God killing gun?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kinda book spoilery, still lame they killed off characters from the books even though this is started where the comics somewhat start
So is the one angel permanently gone? or is that not the God killing gun?

I believe she is gone. I am sure that's why she didn't just pop up again.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I could have swore that chick was a Seraphim sent down to get them since the two angels were outlaws. As for the other angel, I hope he comes back dragging Eugene with him.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Fantastic show and the season finale was genuinely satisfying. The wife thoroughly enjoyed it but ...
she was pissed there was no Eugene resolution and she kept asking if the other angel was ever going to return.